Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 14, 2024, 09:26:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The SPOTTED thread  (Read 99568 times)
bucky

« Reply #180 on: September 02, 2008, 10:20:24 AM »

Sunday and again this morning:   red Multistrada (?) sitting on the shoulder of 36 westbound.  All by itself.

Double spotting of poor ole litte Red Multistrada on the side of the road on 36 Westbound just after the i-25 exchange. (Manny.....ah I think the frame was pretty good on this one!!!! ) Tongue
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #181 on: September 02, 2008, 10:33:25 AM »

Saturday:    996 headed outta denver to evergreen up to Echo Lake.....
Boy, was that one spotted!!!   

Wink

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #182 on: September 02, 2008, 11:30:56 AM »

Saturday:    996 headed outta denver to evergreen up to Echo Lake.....
Boy, was that one spotted!!!   

Like this?

laughingdp

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Stella

« Reply #183 on: September 02, 2008, 11:52:38 AM »

Why yes!   Just like that!   And just like this:   

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0375812156/ref=sib_fs_top?ie=UTF8&p=S009&checkSum=sNMMKV0vbhTnCvxvBDlZZ8JgOEbm82JqDdiIDQm8Ups%3D#reader-link

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
T-byrd

Yellow, not the fastest color...just the most fun.

« Reply #184 on: September 02, 2008, 03:21:55 PM »

Shiny black, S2R flying north on I-25 from Founders Pkwy in Rastle Cock, around 4:30 today.

A red 848/1098 heading West on E-470...white helmet with a black mohawk.

T

00 M900, Il Cianghiale
smokin pipes

But it's SHINY AND FAST AND I WANT IT WOMAN !!!!

« Reply #185 on: September 02, 2008, 07:54:19 PM »

black Mohawk ? should we take his Duc away 4 that ?

It's not about getting what u want
It's about wanting what u have got !
NvrSummer

2001 M900

« Reply #186 on: September 03, 2008, 09:11:45 AM »

Pulling into my new temp home, The Park at Cherry Creek, saw a black 696 (no helmet) and red 620? with custom highmount chrome glass packs....

Anyone here?  I'd love to find a neighbor to ride with!
Stella

« Reply #187 on: September 03, 2008, 09:35:41 AM »

Depending on how you define "neighbor", you're not too far from the Randimus and I and Freshie and Manny.   
Oh wait - manny doesn't ride.  I mean he doesn't have a bike at the moment.  (Unless he went and got the
Multi sitting on 36 up and running.)

Spotted:   Pearly white 848 heading east on 20th near Coor's field this morning around 7:45.

Manny

'06 MTS 1000ds S - sexier than ever

« Reply #188 on: September 03, 2008, 12:54:34 PM »

Depending on how you define "neighbor", you're not too far from the Randimus and I and Freshie and Manny.   
Oh wait - manny doesn't ride.  I mean he doesn't have a bike at the moment.  (Unless he went and got the
Multi sitting on 36 up and running.)

Spotted:   Pearly white 848 heading east on 20th near Coor's field this morning around 7:45.

Jerk. Rub it in.  bang head

And, for the record, anytime you want to play on two wheels without motors just let me know.  Grin

I often see Monsters around Cherry Creek. Most are kinda squidly, which surprises me a little.
NvrSummer

2001 M900

« Reply #189 on: September 03, 2008, 01:26:38 PM »

Well, in this case I mean neighbor as someone living in the same complex as me, which is at Quebec/Illiff.  Although I'm dying to ride with the rest of you.  Maybe I'll be free this weekend.  Supposed to hit the dirt track though.

Oh, there was nothing squidly about the no-helmet dude and the chrome glass pack dude.  Smiley  Regardless, I'd still ride with them.  Or at least sit around and have some brews at the homestead.
Stella

« Reply #190 on: September 03, 2008, 02:13:27 PM »

Jerk. Rub it in.  bang head
And, for the record, anytime you want to play on two wheels without motors just let me know.  Grin

Evil      Maybe we need to do an Evergreen meet up for all the mtn. bikers....... 

Well, in this case I mean neighbor as someone living in the same complex as me, which is at Quebec/Illiff.  Although I'm dying to ride with the rest of you.  Maybe I'll be free this weekend.  Supposed to hit the dirt track though.

Ohhhh..... bubble rider!    Grin

Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #191 on: September 07, 2008, 01:08:38 PM »

You will probably not believe this, but it is true.

I spotted a 1098 in an apartment complex parking lot on Leetsdale near Quebec that was painted a dark metallic purple yesterday afternoon.  While the choice of color strikes me as odd, there are a fair number of alternatively painted Ducs on Craiglist in the Denver area right now.  Undecided

Also saw a Sport Classic on Santa Fe near 6th avenue.

beater

« Reply #192 on: September 07, 2008, 05:26:44 PM »

perfectly black 907i.e. in poudre canyon about 2:30pm today. about 15 mile from fort fun (I was just finishing a fishing trip)

oh and my neighbor down the road at 8th and ash has a monster with some weirded out yellow paint scheme

smokin pipes

But it's SHINY AND FAST AND I WANT IT WOMAN !!!!

« Reply #193 on: September 07, 2008, 07:48:10 PM »

Thursday 6th & Indiana red monster 4 pm , Sat 1:30 pm 285 just north of pine junction girl on red monster and Sunday in pine junction in the gas station red 1098  @ 1 pm

It's not about getting what u want
It's about wanting what u have got !
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #194 on: September 08, 2008, 05:26:07 AM »

You will probably not believe this, but it is true.

I spotted a 1098 in an apartment complex parking lot on Leetsdale near Quebec that was painted a dark metallic purple yesterday afternoon.  While the choice of color strikes me as odd, there are a fair number of alternatively painted Ducs on Craiglist in the Denver area right now.  Undecided

Worthless without pics!  However, I do believe you.

Back when the northern Ducati shop was still in the old gas station in Ft Collins, they had a bright metalic purple Monster.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: