Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 08, 2024, 08:34:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please Help

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pilot Road 2 price check :edit: ordered BT-016s  (Read 5553 times)
sportskid1

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 09:51:34 AM »

I have about 2K on my Pilot Roads 2's on my S4R and have been very happy with them.  I have never had any grip issues with fairly agressive street riding.  Overall they still look near new other than some feathering on the edges.  I actually think I might wear the edges out faster than the middle on these ones with 50/50 street/canyon driving.
Raux
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 09:55:17 PM »

is it a problem just to order the rear tire? my front BT is still good but the back has really squared off. i think i could get another 4k out of the front with a new back. then order a complete set of pilot roads for replacement.
pennyrobber

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2009, 07:32:50 AM »

is it a problem just to order the rear tire? my front BT is still good but the back has really squared off. i think i could get another 4k out of the front with a new back. then order a complete set of pilot roads for replacement.

I usually get two rear tires to every front. You can absolutely just get a rear tire. The only drawback might be that you miss out on a discount for ordering both tires.

Men face reality and women don't. That's why men need to drink. -George Christopher
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: