Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 11:46:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jack Daniels take me away...  (Read 4527 times)
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2008, 03:23:40 PM »

BOURBON!

2006 Ducati S2R1100 Yea.... stunttin like my daddy CHROMED OUT 1100!!!!

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
T-byrd

Yellow, not the fastest color...just the most fun.

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2008, 04:05:32 PM »

My bday is tomorrow as well....was planning on a nice quiet evening.....

2 hours ago wifey informed me that some people are coming over   bang head.....Next thing I know Im buying $400 worth of booze, wings and other stuff, not to mention Im sweating from getting my crap outta the way.....Im thinkin it might be Jack time. drink  An iced tea glass of it.....with a splash of ginger ale for color.....

Tbyrd, ever had Dickel?  Or Woodford Reserve?  My 2 faves....

Happy early birthday, just did what you've been doing last Sat.

Yes, I've had both and I like both.  I don't have an absolute fav. yet, still tasting around.  I did try a very, very expensive bourbon...the name had 'walnut' in it...I can't remember the full name at this moment.  It was out of this world delicious.

T

00 M900, Il Cianghiale
GeotheDuc

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2008, 05:56:47 PM »

Try Evan Williams Kentucky Straight Bourbon Wiskey. Inexpensive and yet excellent. Either straight on the rocks or with a liitle water. I'm hooked.
c_rex

Quick! Into the transmogrifier!

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2008, 08:23:53 PM »

I've survived the 6 y.ol. birthday party!  Jack carried the day, assisted by a contingent of Hawaiian and Mexican beers.  It hadda be at least 85F here in the Seattle area today so it all evaporated so quickly.  It's a good thing they didn't have me help blow out the candles or we'd've had to call the fire department.

Mixed- 85/15 JD to Coke.  JD tops Maker's Mark for me- I tried to switch in my foolish youth.  The "good" stuff?  I've yet to pony up for the "Reserve" JD because:
  a) I'm cheap and..
  2) I like JD a little too well just the way it is. 

Happy birthday to T-byrd and rgmjet!  I polished off my jugo' JD but was the first customer at the liquor store this morning because I saw that comin' from a mile away.  I'll be tippin back to you tomorrow to be sure (and that's individually speaking, don't you worry). 

"It ain't cool being no jive turkey this close to Thanksgiving."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGkHHsoKRP8&eurl=http://www.usa-taekwondo.us/
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: