~~~~~~~NMMR TOSAT~~~~~~~

(1/411) > >>

Scottish:
Yall ain't got a TOSAT up yet?!?!? Well ya do now. Just a quicky for Bonfy, I got my parts in!!!! I'm on Daddy duty at the moment but I'll be out in the garage ASAP!!!!  [moto] [thumbsup]

I just realized I titled this thread with a redundant. Fixed.

bonfy:
BABY LIKES TO ROCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!

You should have her out there!  She's good energy for the Dragon.
Can't wait!  I'm going to call you tonight from work at 10 so expect it.  When you got that transmission connection figured out, did the Dragon turn over then?  And do the meters sweep now the second you turn the key on or is that slight delay still there?

Scottish:
Quote from: bonfy on May 17, 2008, 12:24:43 PM

Can't wait!  I'm going to call you tonight from work at 10 so expect it.  When you got that transmission connection figured out, did the Dragon turn over then?  And do the meters sweep now the second you turn the key on or is that slight delay still there?

Yeah went to the dealership and ogled their bikes. Helped me figure out the lack of a nuetral light. The other wire set I was baffled by?.... der it showed up after I took the tank off.....ohhhhhh, duh the electric fuel pump! No gauges still take a minute before sweeping. ??? Dunno, I'll investigate it more through the weekend.

Kawboy:
Quote from: bonfy on May 17, 2008, 12:24:43 PM

Hey WDB.  Better watch out for Bonfy.  You're going to get the dragon running again and she's going to want it back.  I can see the drool now. [moto] [moto] [laugh] [laugh]

bonfy:
You know, now that I think about it, WDB saw the Dragon before I did, right out of the crate.  I'm wondering if the Dragon didn't think that WDB was his mommy and conspired to get back to him one way or another.  He probably believes he's finally home now and doesn't have to perform that ungodly guardian duty anymore.  I couldn't take him away after all the effort and painstaking care WDB has spend nursing him back to life.   [cheeky]  Hopefully he'll let me back on board though for an occasion ride down memory lane.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page