Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 10:39:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: exhaust springs  (Read 1335 times)
deepak8612

« on: May 09, 2009, 10:28:19 AM »

so ... i have a quat-D exbox exhaust on my new monster and while running it up a ramp recently i damaged and broke one of the retention springs on the exhaust. checked at all the local automotive stores and triangle cycles and havent found a suitable one yet. it is 50mm long spring. anyone have any suggestion on where i could find one?

Whats the deal with the guys who work at triangle? I dont know jack about bike parts or doing extensive work on automotives.. but arent guys who work for the service and parts dept supposed to know something about the crap that they are selling?
superjohn

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 11:29:41 AM »

If all local sources fail check with Motowheels.com. They were a big help when I bought my ex-box and had fitment issues. They hooked me up with someone from Quat-D who sent pics and provided advice.

For anything local, I'd check Ace Hardware of Lowe's. I know it sounds crazy, but Ace had all the bolts and washers to do an evaporation canister replacement.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: