Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 01:25:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Couple of things...  (Read 1549 times)
marvellous

I used to have a Titanium member...

« on: May 17, 2008, 03:35:28 PM »

First of all, G is a bit pissed over what happened with the DML, she still cannot access her account, etc...  I've told her about here and I'm sure she'll be here soon...

Secondly, she's selling Aristotle.  We're trying to save up for the wedding next year, trying to get out from underneath her payment for said bike, and kinda looking around for something for here next year/later this year... of course she wants an 848 but upon seeing a white 696 recently, she's contemplating that as well... we'll see... I actually told her not to sell, but she's stubborn... NAHHHH... G stubborn?  heh  *shrugs*  It's her bike...

Lastly, looking to possibly sell my 02 Honda Accord SE Coupe... KBB on it is a little short of $10K but will probably look for $9K OBO for it... upon the sale of that vehicle, will be looking for an inexpensive rig to drive to work; something under $4k or so... The rest is going to go towards said wedding/honeymoon expenses... Smiley  If anyone is interested, lemme know...

So, thought I'd update you on certain things here in Bend.  Take care everyone and ttys...

m

My baby Duc 'Cara' - 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark Mods • CRG Lanesplitters • Rhinomoto Bar-end Sliders • DP Gel Seat • Dark Seat Cowl • 14t AFAM Light Front Sprocket • CompWerks Tailchop • Smoke Clear Alt Taillight Kit with Integrated Blinkers • Smoke Clear Alt Turnsignal Kit • QuatD Ceramic Coated ExBox Exhaust • Soon to be Mods • Carbon Hugger •
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 04:12:18 PM »

You guys need to make it out this way.... or we will have to go out that way and visit!!!  You should PM with some digits so we can hook up for a meal some time.  waytogo

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: