Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 02:44:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The ultimate city bike....  (Read 6688 times)
johnster

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2008, 03:21:35 PM »

**ahem**....

huh??  Huh? Huh? Huh?

It looks like you're riding a wall down the street....

2001 MS4; Full Termi w/airbox, ECU, SPS cams, CycleCat ClipOn Adapters, Apex clip-ons, CRG's, MW open clutch, Sargent Saddle, CF aplenty.. NOT RIDEABLE FOR A LONG TIME DUE TO MY STUPID LACK OF JUDGEMENT!!
NAKID

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2008, 03:27:33 PM »

Well, they made sure to show that the bars can move, but what about the shifter and the rear brake pedal?

2005 S2R800
2006 S2R1000
2015 Monster 821
Triple J
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2008, 04:09:20 PM »

W
T
F

Huh?
Rameses
Local Moderator

*Your Mom* has a Hypermotard

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2008, 04:29:20 PM »

Well, they made sure to show that the bars can move, but what about the shifter and the rear brake pedal?

Why would you need to do that? Huh?

PizzaMonster

2007 S2R800

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2008, 07:58:38 PM »

It probably runs on a big electric-hybrid motor, has no transmission and uses regenerative braking.   Roll Eyes

The Ducati Monster Forum - Time Well Wasted  :-)
J3

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2008, 04:45:40 AM »

wow  Roll Eyes

Products for hypocrites that want to be anti-mainstream, anti-consumerists so they can emulate the eclectic elite...  While the designs certainly are unique looking, there is a good reason that so much capital has been poured into evolving the designs of the more traditional products that are currently on the market.
Big Troubled Bear
The wrong side of normal

98 m900 sold, Red 696

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2008, 05:02:50 AM »

Fugly bang head

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Hank

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2008, 05:11:02 AM »

this sums up that entire company

'00 Monster 750 Dark
Current mods: K&N and removal of the intake silencers,  AFAM 14 tooth front sprocket.  Termignoni high mounts <---Best mod yet!, Evoluzione slave cylinder,
NEW: removed dinky plastic covers and emissions canister for moar n00dity!
"I like my women the way I like my roads; with plenty of curves!"
ODrides

2006 S2R 1000, 2003 998

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2008, 05:23:03 AM »

I would list it on ebay, and let the highest bidder put their logo on the side of it for a month. Then.... I would go to walmart and cruise for fat chicks.

Fixed it for you  cheeky
il d00d
something something something something

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2008, 09:15:40 AM »

Right angles.  Comfortable!  Design should first serve a purpose.   That purpose should never be "to look awesome."  Fail.  It is not even that interesting to look at.
Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2008, 09:28:21 AM »

I'd paint up the sides like bricks and then park it next to a brick wall just for fun.

I'd own it.  I'd ride it but it would have to be (as they quote) around town because freeway speeds would be flat-out scary should you encounter a side-wind!

Nice that some designer is thinking outside the (wait for it) box, but it's appearant the designer DOESN'T ride a motorcycle.  At all.  At any time.  Ever.

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
Evil_Ductator

05 M1000S

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2008, 10:01:15 PM »

At the bottom of the page they state that they're looking for investors.  I bet people are just chomping at the bit to invest in that wonderful idea.

I'd love to see what happens when a good sidewind gust hits you.  Actually I'd hate to see that.
m0t0g0th

.:GoneFeral:.

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2008, 10:14:08 PM »

Nice that some designer is thinking outside the (wait for it) box, but it's appearant the designer DOESN'T ride a motorcycle.  At all.  At any time.  Ever.

the same type of twat designed the super miracle building i work in.  it's a make the beast with two backsing nightmare.  retard graduates with nice drafting skills need to play with 3D items before getting shit like parking lots and workspaces built.. or motorcycles.

it's going to cost us over 30K to change the lights in a 7 story stairwell, because, although fully glass and delightfully lit during the day the stairwell is dead dark at night now that half the bulbs have burned out.  the bulbs burned out, you say?  but aren't they the super-eco-nifty small fluorescents?  why yes they are, however they were never spec'd to go 24/7 with the heat of the sun and their own heat pent up in the spiffy little tiny niche under-stair pots they're in.  they have to go 24/7 because they're in a stairwell which is a main emergency egress.  there's no way to reach them, easily, because the designers were SURE the bulbs would go for 10 years.  state of california says "NO LADDERS ON STAIRS" so we can't sneak them out one-by-one, even.  more than half are out, we're contemplating the work order for the scaffolds, and running string lamps down four floors to provide emergency illumination.
RAHR, make the beast with two backsing ARCHITECHTS!

A red traffic light means:
  • Incoming missiles
  • Stop
  • You win! Speed through the intersection to claim your reward!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: