Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 17, 2024, 02:33:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please Help

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: you guys ALL suck!! Every ONE of you!!  (Read 3744 times)
Betty Rage
it's a bird! it's a plane! No, it's a

hater

« on: May 17, 2009, 07:57:30 AM »

I wanna be out riding to day too.  Embarrassed

Have fun peeps!!

Darkhorse den mother
scott_araujo

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 12:57:39 PM »

I'm actually working (well not right at this moment) and I worked 13 hours yesterday.  I long for the days of good economies when asking people to work on weekends was not a good business move.

Scott
krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 07:41:59 PM »

I did some riding yesterday, but not today.  Chores and minor fix it projects.  Undecided

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
marvellous

I used to have a Titanium member...

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 07:44:26 PM »

I was on the Range all morning then got to ride a smidge w/ Chuckles, Ryan, and Robert... very small smidge tho... almost like a short-person... very small... Tongue

My baby Duc 'Cara' - 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark Mods • CRG Lanesplitters • Rhinomoto Bar-end Sliders • DP Gel Seat • Dark Seat Cowl • 14t AFAM Light Front Sprocket • CompWerks Tailchop • Smoke Clear Alt Taillight Kit with Integrated Blinkers • Smoke Clear Alt Turnsignal Kit • QuatD Ceramic Coated ExBox Exhaust • Soon to be Mods • Carbon Hugger •
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 08:04:37 PM »

I was on the Range all morning then got to ride a smidge w/ Chuckles, Ryan, and Robert... very small smidge tho... almost like a short-person... very small... Tongue

It was nice seeing the three of you. Hope we were not too crass for the munchkin.  Grin

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
NEIKOS
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 05:21:15 AM »

What's this we crap Pocahontas?
marvellous

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 06:37:01 AM »

I'm just glad he wasn't paying attention (Hey look!  Bright shiny object over there!)... Tongue

How was the ride back?

My baby Duc 'Cara' - 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark Mods • CRG Lanesplitters • Rhinomoto Bar-end Sliders • DP Gel Seat • Dark Seat Cowl • 14t AFAM Light Front Sprocket • CompWerks Tailchop • Smoke Clear Alt Taillight Kit with Integrated Blinkers • Smoke Clear Alt Turnsignal Kit • QuatD Ceramic Coated ExBox Exhaust • Soon to be Mods • Carbon Hugger •
ryandalling

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 06:39:37 AM »

How was the ride back?

Not bad... except the last 50 miles down 26 was directly into the sun... my eyes still hurt.... I feel like I needed to be wearing three pairs of sunglasses...

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
NEIKOS
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 08:31:49 AM »

That why we got misdirected?  I know I missed the turn I was looking for to bail off onto 205.

BTW - Lili continued her cantankerous ways.  As soon as I seperated from you guys she started back firing and sputtering and bucking and . . .

Ran fine this morning but I was getting peeved!
ryandalling

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 09:05:32 AM »

That why we got misdirected?  I know I missed the turn I was looking for to bail off onto 205.

BTW - Lili continued her cantankerous ways.  As soon as I seperated from you guys she started back firing and sputtering and bucking and . . .

I seriously missed the turn to 84 when we were coming down 26... I couldn't read the signs cause I was blind... and last minute saw it but was too many lanes over.  I swear our route would be faster to your house than 205 was.

Lili musta been getting tired of ya... you rode her too hard.

NEIKOS
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 09:30:18 AM »

205 is a crapshoot.  There are days it's way quicker, but it's typically a tad quicker or same time.

scott_araujo

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2009, 01:25:56 PM »

Chuck, do you have the intake modified?

Scott
NEIKOS
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2009, 01:34:36 PM »

Yep.  But that's not it.

I know what the problem is though.  The crank positin sensor is crapping the bed.  Daric told me months ago I need to replace it but giving it a little jiggle will get me by . . .

I've never gotten past the jiggle bit.
desmosome

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2009, 02:38:29 PM »

i hate that crank POS...  Cry
marvellous

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2009, 06:43:08 PM »

Was she runnin' out of gas?   laughingdp

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: