Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 20, 2024, 05:01:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arvada follows Denver - heads up  (Read 2083 times)
Mr Earl

2003 M800 Dark

« on: May 17, 2009, 10:02:41 AM »

Guess I'll be looking for some stock cans...

http://arvada.org/about-arvada/city-passes-noise-control-ordinance-related-to-motorcycles/

Leo Vince CF slip-ons, '01 SS900 fully adjustable Showa forks w/ST2 springs, rebuilt S4 shock w/Ohlins spring, 748 dog bone, Swatt clip-ons above the triple, Sargent seat, Duplicolor-Dark seat cowl, Rizoma grips, Techlusion TFI, SBK front fender, Evoluzione slave, BMC sport air filter, 14-tooth sprocket, Desmotimes caseguard, S2R side panels, Pantah belt covers, fake CRG LS mirrors, extra black zip-ties, right grip control imprint on tank, de-cannistered, Ducati Meccanica Bologna key ring
Manny

'06 MTS 1000ds S - sexier than ever

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 06:35:35 PM »

I've had 2 reasonably loud Ducs in Denver. The only time I've seen cops care about noise was in the case of ridiculously loud cruisers being blatantly obnoxious. It's amazing what people can get away with if they're respectful about it...  Wink

So I'd say don't worry. Just don't drop loud backfires aimed at old ladies or rev it around baby carriages.  [moto]
DrDesmo

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 06:53:53 PM »

I've had 2 reasonably loud Ducs in Denver. The only time I've seen cops care about noise was in the case of ridiculously loud cruisers being blatantly obnoxious. It's amazing what people can get away with if they're respectful about it...  Wink

So I'd say don't worry. Just don't drop loud backfires aimed at old ladies or rev it around baby carriages.  [moto]

+1

There's a town I occasionally go through on weekend rides and they have a zero tolerance policy on loud bikes.  I short shift a bit here and there, and just cruise on through. 

My Valentine One / LegalSpeeding.com setup helps out a bit though with, uh, " situational awareness "  Evil

Adam

'95 916
'12 800XC
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 07:07:05 AM »

I think it's just another tax, altho' when you get several straight piped bikes together,intentionally making noise it will piss people off to create stricter laws.I know the BLM have been on it for several years for noise, spark arrester, off road registeration, ect. I also believe that if you ride respectable you can stay under the radar, at least for now.  Soon We will have random checkpoints and equipment violations will be a big thing, look at the European countries.  If we all make an effort, it could possibly slow this action down.  In my experiance straight exhaust usually costs power in most applications.    So much for My 2 cents

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 07:16:58 AM »

hey DDGM!!

u know if ur spark is too loud i would be more then happy to take them off ur hands  Kiss  Grin bacon

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
DrDesmo

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 07:35:15 AM »

hey DDGM!!

u know if ur spark is too loud i would be more then happy to take them off ur hands  Kiss  Grin bacon

Just saw your .sig -- going to see him in June!  Grin Grin Grin

*not to grab his man package though  Lips Sealed

Adam

'95 916
'12 800XC
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 08:03:17 AM »

Just saw your .sig -- going to see him in June!  Grin Grin Grin

*not to grab his man package though  Lips Sealed

Adam

Street Sweepers Social Clun was freakin awesome!

and janes was even better! i love perry even more now! me and him need to ge together for some booty shakin nipple dancing Evil laughingdp

if u go to out local section in the TOSAT i did a write up and here probably tonite i will post up video i got and pics chug

everything is better up front bow down

sorry for jacking Cool Kiss

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: