Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 02:29:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monster owners in KC area  (Read 12785 times)
MuscovyDuc

02' M750I.E. Dark - (pearl white)

« on: May 18, 2008, 03:49:10 PM »

Just wondering who on this board is from the KC area and if there enough to get a local monsters group started. There is a Ducati club in the area (M.A.D.O.G.  www.madog.us ) but it isn't monster specific Cry. If your from KC give me a heads up. waytogo

mmakay

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 04:24:46 PM »

I'm in Overland Park .... but only for another week.  Cry  As of next Saturday I'm moving to San Jose.  Lousy timing, huh?  Good luck finding other Monsters.  I know there are several (from fly-bys), but don't know if they are DMF members.  You should see if local haunts would be willing to post a flyer.  At least one Monster is regularly at Fuel in Rosana Square.  Letko would also be a good place, obviously.

- Mickey
doulos

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 06:45:32 PM »

I'm in the area and I know of a couple of others.  Check with Leigh at Letko about other Monster owners.  I saw about 20 Monsters during their Grand Opening a couple of weeks ago.
Keep me posted.
Dean
raulduke

Classically Trained Chef and Pizza Delivery Driver

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 07:33:15 PM »

StL but I get to KC about once a month...probably doesn't help but.

Certified Organic and Cage Free
MuscovyDuc

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 07:34:46 PM »

StL but I get to KC about once a month...probably doesn't help but.
Hey it still helps the cause waytogo

Dustin1231

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 10:37:32 AM »

down in wichita...
dannos2r

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 01:26:18 PM »

I'm in Tonganoxie
jlpducati

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2008, 04:08:47 PM »

Just checking in...

2000 Yellow M900

Fairway, Kansas. 

Would love to start seeing a Monster group meeting at some good places - Plaza, Fuel, or even new Power and Light.
Augustus

2007 S2R 1000

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2008, 07:50:05 PM »

I live in Manhattan but I do go to the KC area weekly to see clients and family.  I usually stat at my parents home in Shawnee near the Park and now fairily close to Letko.  I graduated from SM Northwest back in 86.  I bought an S2R 1000 last year.

I am a paying member of madog but usually only hook up with them when they go to Casiday.  A motorcycle rally the first Sunday of every month.  If you are not familiar with it you should check it out.  It's a bike rally in a tiny town in the heart of the flint hills.  The roads are great getting to and fro.  I've heard they get up to 6000 bikes of all kinds, but mostly Harley's through the course of the day.  It's a lot of fun.  Jim at Letko can tell you more.  I backed my wifes BMW X5 into my bike the other day so I'm wating on some parts from Letko.  Having my bike down in this great weather sucks.

Duc Stamp

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2008, 06:36:12 AM »

I know of one in the LSMO area.  I'll tell him about the thread so as to not give out any personal info.
Duvel

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2008, 04:28:03 PM »

I'm in Brookside, and I've seen another monster in the neighborhood as well.
...there is more of us around than we probably realize.

2007 S2R1000
MuscovyDuc

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2008, 05:42:48 PM »

I'm in Brookside, and I've seen another monster in the neighborhood as well.
...there is more of us around than we probably realize.

I'm thinking that also. I had quite a few monster flybys too.  I figure alot of people probably looked for a local club on the old board or even this board never saw one and never brought it up again. Or never even new of this board or the other.

Just checking in...

2000 Yellow M900

Fairway, Kansas. 

Would love to start seeing a Monster group meeting at some good places - Plaza, Fuel, or even new Power and Light.

I agree

I thinking that we should organize a monster ride some time in the next month or couple months, or at least try to get something going [moto]. Please post up on this thread if anyboby thinks putting something together would be able to happen. If so I can talk with the local DUC club President(Jim of M.A.D.O.G.) to see if he can round up some other people to join in.  Any suggestions or feedback would be great. Please contact anybody else in the area that you know with a monster, and have them get on this thread.

Also if we can get enough people maybe we can get a monsters of KC listing on this site or something. waytogo

Thanks for posting up

bmonty72

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2008, 04:11:42 PM »

Monster owner here.   I live in KCK and work in Mission.  2006 Black and Tan S2R 800.  I try to make it to a few madog meetings, and would like to make a couple of WED night rides this year.  It would be cool to see a all monster ride sometime.  I have some pms on TOB I will see if I can retrieve them.  They were local Monster owners..btw...the wheelstripes on the white monster are Effing Hawt!!!
Bill in OKC

S4Rs

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2008, 07:44:06 AM »

I am from Clay county MO and took my first ride in Shawnee Mission on a Suzuki TC120 Cat.   waytogo

'07 S4Rs  '02 RSVR  '75 GT550  '13 FXSB  '74 H1E  '71 CB750
MuscovyDuc

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2008, 08:49:36 AM »

A new monster board is gonna be setup for us KC locals. waytogo

M.O.T.H.

Monsters of the Heartland- Kansas City

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: