New leather jacket tight around armpits, will it loosen up?

<< < (2/2)

Raux:
had the same concern. i had found a euro size 52 that i thought the jacket fit nice with a loose fit to wear a shirt or even a light sweater under and the dealer said it was too big. then i tried the pants... i was swimming. i ended up with a 50 and the underarms were tight and the pants a bit... but after a couple of months.. .no problems and riding it's comfortable. it's not something i can wear for not riding as the preshaped curves definitely fit better when on the bike.

Grug:
Quote from: stopintime on June 03, 2009, 01:17:55 AM

Please post an update in a few weeks [thumbsup]

Will do!

Quote from: Raux on June 03, 2009, 01:26:33 AM

had the same concern. i had found a euro size 52 that i thought the jacket fit nice with a loose fit to wear a shirt or even a light sweater under and the dealer said it was too big. then i tried the pants... i was swimming. i ended up with a 50 and the underarms were tight and the pants a bit... but after a couple of months.. .no problems and riding it's comfortable. it's not something i can wear for not riding as the preshaped curves definitely fit better when on the bike.

Cheers Raux, that's comforting to hear. I'm a lot less worried about the jacket now - I think it just needs wearing in. Still, with the sort of money these jackets run at I think giving it a lot of thought is a perfectly sensible idea.

DoubleEagle:
Don't take this the wrong way but when it come to leather riding Jackets and Pants ,the high end Dainese and Ducati Corse are the most comfortable .

They have stretch panels in the areas that your body bends and moves ....and they are made with D Stone leather which is a process of treating the leather with Silicone and Waxes which make it ever so soft.

Save up your money and get a Ducati Corse ( made by Dainese ) or a Dainese leather Jacket or Pants with D Stone leather and you will have friends for life ! ( You may want to sleep with them , they're that nice and soft ).     Dolph     :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page