Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 15, 2024, 12:26:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monthly Ducati Ride  (Read 115501 times)
DRKWNG
« Reply #405 on: March 02, 2011, 02:59:53 AM »

Welcome Jeff! 

The 1100 Evo may be a near perfect bike over here although I think the Streetfighter takes it overall.

SUPER DUKE SUPER DUKE SUPER DUKE SUPER DUKE

Grin
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #406 on: March 02, 2011, 08:34:09 AM »

Welcome Jeff! 

SUPER DUKE SUPER DUKE SUPER DUKE SUPER DUKE

Grin

OK, we'll list you as an honorable mention, but only because of your status, whatever that is............ (sigh)   cheeky

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
« Reply #407 on: March 02, 2011, 01:34:24 PM »

I have status?   Cheesy
canes

High number of post, Does not = a high IQ

« Reply #408 on: March 02, 2011, 02:00:32 PM »

And ps. My Moto-gt2 racer now turned into a balls out street fighter, MAY help you redefine the definition "street fighter" Wink

im also looking for a 996 / 998 tank (cheep and clean) so i can replace my display tank, as I have the bike inside the house as a man cave display.

NEVER GIVE UP !!!!!!!
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #409 on: March 02, 2011, 03:10:57 PM »

I have status?   Cheesy

Everyone has status...some noteworthy, some not... Wink

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #410 on: March 02, 2011, 10:40:51 PM »

I have status?   Cheesy

Pulling a Teddy are you?

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
canes

High number of post, Does not = a high IQ

« Reply #411 on: March 03, 2011, 12:26:32 AM »

My status is .... "eager".  Im looking forward to meeting all you duc riders on this small island. I got my new 2011 Hyper sp. and A race bike just in case any of you are feeling "froggie' lol.

Gene seams to be one cool ol dude. and I know two other 848 riders (Will and Carey) and ive talked to Nathin who has a S4R. but the rest of ya... im looking forward to meeting.

[moto]
 Evil

NEVER GIVE UP !!!!!!!
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #412 on: March 03, 2011, 03:03:04 AM »

Pulling a Teddy are you?

Not really sure what happened there.  I was on here one minute and replying to Jeff's post, then POOF!!  No more account.  Anyhow, Nate rebuilt it. 

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
hadesducati848
your sisters love my

1998 R1 (sold) 2009 848

« Reply #413 on: March 03, 2011, 03:15:14 AM »

Not really sure what happened there.  I was on here one minute and replying to Jeff's post, then POOF!!  No more account.  Anyhow, Nate rebuilt it. 

wow... you lost your hero member, i hear they make pills that can help fix that  Grin

it is so much easier to get forgiveness then it will ever be to get permission.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #414 on: March 03, 2011, 03:22:09 AM »

No worries, it's only a matter of time. Besides, something else is in the works.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #415 on: March 03, 2011, 07:07:00 PM »

No worries, it's only a matter of time. Besides, something else is in the works.

More benly mysteries, eh?

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #416 on: March 03, 2011, 08:53:17 PM »

Don't tell me he's getting a Honda Benly... Shocked

http://www.motorcycleclassics.com/motorcycle-reviews/2007-03-01/honda-cb92-benly-the-first-super-sport.aspx

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #417 on: March 03, 2011, 11:45:29 PM »

You know these agency types. Everything has to have the patina, the aura of mystery & secrecy.  Grin

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #418 on: March 03, 2011, 11:49:58 PM »

Actually that's not too bad. When they made the Benly 250 & Benly 305 they set a new standard in ugly. Those bikes guaranteed the success of the CB/CL72 and the CB/CL77.

And I bet everyone else here has to do a Google search to even know what Gene & are talking about.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #419 on: March 04, 2011, 04:51:00 AM »

I knew what they are/were.  And for the record, I'd rock the hell out 'em!!!   waytogo

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: