Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 03:38:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shoutout to JBubble  (Read 12432 times)
empress duc
with the tender roots of a

the empress stands with and for the people

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 07:42:34 PM »

hey there,

looks like you're experiencing humanness.
it's not so bad to be wrong about something.
it is bad to beat yourself up over things in the
past.

it was right at some point and you enjoyed it.
now (especially with this recent experience)
you feel it isn't right and that's ok

just give yourself time, feel everything, and
be loving toward yourself.  you are not a fool
by any means.  dust yourself off and give it
another go when you feel ready.

"life is best served bold and without regret" ~me                                                               yoga + food + motorcycles = joy

jdubbs32584
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 09:36:09 PM »

Thank you hon.

I had something fall into my lap. I wasn't looking, in fact, I think I was doing the opposite of looking.

So...I started talking to this thing that fell in my lap and realized that I was ok and that what happened was for the best, just like you girls said. It took me a little bit and it would have taken me a lot longer to realize it without my friends here.

In short, I'm happy. I'm deserve someone who wants me and who thinks I'm just great the way I am, just like my ladies told me. And now I've found that quite unexpectedly.

Your wisdom ladies, all of it, was my saving grace. I'm so grateful.

THANK YOU  Kiss
empress duc

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2008, 05:11:42 AM »

yay!

just recognize that it's still early.
remember about the rebound thing.

again, it's awesome if the rebound thing feels good,
but don't underestimate the amount of healing yet
to be done.  *hint* something will happen and you'll
overreact and rebound thing won't have a clue about
how you got there... it'll be a conditioned reaction.

we are in total support of your emotional health and
your lasting happiness.

lots of love,
  ~ empress ~

"life is best served bold and without regret" ~me                                                               yoga + food + motorcycles = joy

dolci

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2008, 08:35:46 AM »

yay!

just recognize that it's still early.
remember about the rebound thing.

again, it's awesome if the rebound thing feels good,
but don't underestimate the amount of healing yet
to be done.  *hint* something will happen and you'll
overreact and rebound thing won't have a clue about
how you got there... it'll be a conditioned reaction.

we are in total support of your emotional health and
your lasting happiness.

lots of love,
  ~ empress ~

completely agree AND sometimes what you think might be the rebound thing turns out to be a whole lot more than that!

Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing; however, they can still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

2005 620ie
1998 GS500E - gone
Betty Rage
it's a bird! it's a plane! No, it's a

hater

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2008, 08:41:43 AM »

After my divorce, the very next relationship I got into ended up into almost 3 years and it was one of the best ones I've ever had until now. Don't overestimate the rebound relationships, but make sure you take things slow and don't sink your entire heart into them at first.

Darkhorse den mother
empress duc

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008, 09:19:53 AM »

After my divorce, the very next relationship I got into ended up into almost 3 years and it was one of the best ones I've ever had until now. Don't overestimate the rebound relationships, but make sure you take things slow and don't sink your entire heart into them at first.
taking things slow is critical.

Ducatista

I don't need to brag about a titanium member.

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2008, 09:19:58 PM »

completely agree AND sometimes what you think might be the rebound thing turns out to be a whole lot more than that!

+11tyb

Sometimes the rebound is the rebound.  Been there.  Done that.  Got the tee shirt.  However, sometimes you wake up 16 months after the first time you spoke to the rebound and wonder how you're so lucky enough to be staring at his beautiful face as he wakes up. 

It hasn't always been easy.  He has paid for the mistakes of my past and I have paid for the mistakes of his, but we've made it through every time so far.

carbon fiber Superbike front fender, bar end mirrors, floating cast iron rotors, carbon fiber chin fairing, Cycle Cat frame sliders, Arrow carbon fiber low mount slip ons, Rizoma billet cam belt covers w/ plexi windows, Rizoma billet front sprocket cover, billet handlebar clamp, carbon fiber rear hugger, tail chop, open air box, Corbin seat, stainless clutch springs w/ black keepers, suicideless sidestand bolt, Evoluzione clutch slave cylinder

www.myspace.com/bitgoddess
mags

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2008, 12:23:37 PM »

Hey girlie...how are you doing this week?

"Right line, wrong circuit."  - World SBK Announcer.
Has anyone else been run over by a go-kart?
jdubbs32584
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2008, 12:41:17 PM »

Hey girlie...how are you doing this week?

I'm great. I'm so very happy with what's happening right now that I just can't stand myself. I was adamantly not looking for something and had it just pop up out of nowhere. I know some people will say its too soon and such but we're taking it slow. We've both been hurt so we're not jumping in and instead we're just letting stuff happen naturally. I'm happy, he's happy, we're happy. Its so cute its sickening.

I think that without my friends here I would have missed out on something that could be very cool and I definitely would still be feeling very down about myself and the situation I was in. You all have really helped me out with your advice and support; makes me feel all warm and IZ_ to know that there's such a great support group here.

I'll be going on a little vacation in a week to see this someone, should get to meet Neenjah and her beau while I'm there.

I know I've said it before but I'm gonna say it again. You guys are awesome and thank you so much.

somegirl
crazy bike girl

aka msincredible

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2008, 03:47:08 PM »

I'll be going on a little vacation in a week to see this someone, should get to meet Neenjah and her beau while I'm there.

Best wishes, let us know how it goes! Smiley waytogo

Need help posting pictures?  Check out the photo FAQ.
dolci

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2008, 08:09:27 AM »

We definitely need a report back!  I'm thrilled for you; you sound so silly happy, it's awesome!    Now get yourself back up here, so we can ride.... [moto]

Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing; however, they can still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

2005 620ie
1998 GS500E - gone
T-byrd

Yellow, not the fastest color...just the most fun.

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2008, 08:15:34 AM »

I'm great. I'm so very happy with what's happening right now that I just can't stand myself. I was adamantly not looking for something and had it just pop up out of nowhere. I know some people will say its too soon and such but we're taking it slow. We've both been hurt so we're not jumping in and instead we're just letting stuff happen naturally. I'm happy, he's happy, we're happy. Its so cute its sickening.

I think that without my friends here I would have missed out on something that could be very cool and I definitely would still be feeling very down about myself and the situation I was in. You all have really helped me out with your advice and support; makes me feel all warm and IZ_ to know that there's such a great support group here.

I know I've said it before but I'm gonna say it again. You guys are awesome and thank you so much.

He's is a most wonderful someone!  Yay for both of you!!!  Grin

T

00 M900, Il Cianghiale
jdubbs32584
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2008, 08:48:56 AM »

T, you figure it out?  Grin

Hey Dolci, I believe I've got a three day weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun) for July 4th. Will people be around? I could ride up on the bike.
dolci

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2008, 09:06:16 AM »

I think there are a fair number of us around - I know Zooom and I are local. 

2005 620ie
1998 GS500E - gone
mcgalinmd

Where's that Ketchup? Tailight is waiting!

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2008, 12:34:56 PM »

Cut and pasted from my original post....."I'm sure you've also heard the saying "when you're not looking.....".  That happened to me, met a guy online, actually went on a date sort of as a "well, i've got a few minutes after work for a drink" kind of thing, and I wound up marrying him 2 years later.  I knew after 10 minutes that we would be married.  You'll find that person, trust me."

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  chug
That's me drinkin' some beers at the Suns game (minor league baseball) tonight for ya!! Yippee!!

Can you imagine a world without a Ducati???  I think it's called Hell. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: