Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 04:11:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are people doing for Memorial Day weekend?  (Read 7467 times)
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2008, 12:50:37 PM »

Well, let's see, since I already did the Red River run, I won 't be doing the Rally this weekend though I was invited by two different HOG owners to ride up there with them.  NOT!!!  I would consider a DOG showing, but otherwise, I am not going to be part of that melee.  I work through Sunday morning, then off till Thursday evening so I am surveying the unlimited possibilities for a fabulous weekend.   Cool  I know it will involve soaking up some rays somewhere and getting my ride on.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
ducducgooseme

Same ole DesmoDevil, in a more gentle package

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2008, 12:56:57 PM »

Well, let's see, since I already did the Red River run, I won 't be doing the Rally this weekend though I was invited by two different HOG owners to ride up there with them.  NOT!!!  I would consider a DOG showing, but otherwise, I am not going to be part of that melee.  I work through Sunday morning, then off till Thursday evening so I am surveying the unlimited possibilities for a fabulous weekend.   Cool  I know it will involve soaking up some rays somewhere and getting my ride on.

Give me a shout!  I'd love to go for a relaxed ride somewhere.   Let's stay off the crest and areas that will be mobbed.    I would be game for a hike or movie too....  Besides organizing my storage units, I am free

If you love your bike, set it free.
If it comes back to you, you've
probably high-sided.
Fresh Pants

Moof

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2008, 01:11:29 PM »

I'll actually be in New Mexico from Friday to Monday.
Albeit in Angel Fire.

Bwooooooahhh
Braaaaaaaappp
JJ

RED DEVIL PROPELLED WITH LOUD DESMO~~FIRE~~

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2008, 02:56:48 PM »

Dusty & I are staying in santa fe wed. - tues.   casita a block off the plaza.  anybody that wants to come hang out is more than welcome. (JJ you have no excuses) we're ready ta ride. keep us posted.

Great! Have we met? I met Dusty sure...Send me a message with your location and I'll swing by...

Ride forever...
Ducatiloo

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2008, 03:00:44 PM »

And watching my Wings play  waytogo  I could have gotten tickets but I'm on-call  bang head bang head

750 SS 01    800 S2R 05  Aprilia RST 1000 futura
kingbaby

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2008, 04:18:36 PM »

Great! Have we met? I met Dusty sure...Send me a message with your location and I'll swing by...
Keith  from PJ"S  black 1098S .  we will contact you tomorrow.  off 2 Marcus'  & go carting for duc night.

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
JJ

RED DEVIL PROPELLED WITH LOUD DESMO~~FIRE~~

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2008, 05:48:04 PM »

Keith  from PJ"S  black 1098S .  we will contact you tomorrow.  off 2 Marcus'  & go carting for duc night.
Aha...sure thing...Have fun!

Ride forever...
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2008, 06:31:29 AM »

I'll actually be in New Mexico from Friday to Monday.
Albeit in Angel Fire.

hells ya maybe we can meet for lunch or something in between?!?!?!

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Fresh Pants

Moof

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2008, 09:05:14 AM »

hells ya maybe we can meet for lunch or something in between?!?!?!

I'd be up for something, but I have practice for several hours everyday from Noon until sometime in the afternoon.
I'm sure we could figure something out. Where the heck in NM is everyone going to be? And how far am I from ya'll?

Well, I have your number in my phone. I'll give you a call/txt when I'm down there.
Friday we're going to dinner in Taos after registration/practice/check in.

Bwooooooahhh
Braaaaaaaappp
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2008, 10:21:24 AM »

Angel Fire is on the way to Red River which is having it's annual Memorial Day motorcycle rally so you will be seeing a ton of Milwaukee iron.  Enjoy!   Grin 

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Fresh Pants

Moof

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2008, 11:08:43 AM »

Angel Fire is on the way to Red River which is having it's annual Memorial Day motorcycle rally so you will be seeing a ton of Milwaukee iron.  Enjoy!   Grin 

Yeah, I remember that from previous years. They always have a big sign that reads: "Welcome bikers!" and it's never for the bike race that's going on.  laughingdp

Bwooooooahhh
Braaaaaaaappp
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2008, 11:20:38 AM »

Oh, you are up here for a bicycle race?  How cool!  What a beautiful area to have it in.  Mas challenging, as well!  Good luck!   waytogo

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Fresh Pants

Moof

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2008, 11:22:46 AM »

Oh, you are up here for a bicycle race?  How cool!  What a beautiful area to have it in.  Mas challenging, as well!  Good luck!   waytogo

Thanks! It is a pretty cool race venue, but there's not much of anything to the town.

Bwooooooahhh
Braaaaaaaappp
hunkypunk
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2008, 07:47:54 AM »

I am stuck in frigggggiinnnnnnn Flagstaf with a broken ABS system in my Ford Cargo van aaaagggggrrrrrhhhhhh!!!!!!! bang head
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2008, 11:26:53 AM »

How long are you stuck for?  I'll jump on the Monster and take a spin over to keep you company.  I was trying to figure out a destination.  Do you need anything?

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: