Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

May 01, 2024, 11:56:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bi-weekly ride  (Read 12946 times)
daftduc

Don't look at this

« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2009, 07:54:09 PM »

I think I'll be checking out the bearded lady thingy.

There's a sportbike ride planned on Sunday.  It's posted on MNSBR.com by a guy that goes by "duc man" (from Ham Lake, anyone know him?).  Here's his post about the ride:

"I am doing my Frontier ride on Sunday July 26, kickstands up at 10am. Meet at Culver's in Blaine near 109th and Hwy 65. The route is about 150 mile roundtrip with gas and lunch at the halfway point in Princeton MN at the Frontier Steak House usually about a 4hr comittment. Good roads + good food= good time. Watch for updates."

I'm planning on going on this.  I know of one other Duc rider that's going too.  She doesn't know anything about our outfit but I'm working on bringing her into the fold.

Don't look at this.
cyclops

We all wanna be like Rose-Guy :D

« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2009, 06:28:04 AM »

WELL its that time again ... Anybody riding ? there is also the Bearded Lady Show this wkend in mnpls ....

Well i might go to the bearded lady show, I think it is between 1 and 6 pm..if it is during those times i might try to make it.

Westy

Bearded Lady it is .... See you guys there  waytogo
tonyj311

Lets Ride

« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2009, 04:30:46 PM »

There's a sportbike ride planned on Sunday.  It's posted on MNSBR.com by a guy that goes by "duc man" (from Ham Lake, anyone know him?).  Here's his post about the ride:

"I am doing my Frontier ride on Sunday July 26, kickstands up at 10am. Meet at Culver's in Blaine near 109th and Hwy 65. The route is about 150 mile roundtrip with gas and lunch at the halfway point in Princeton MN at the Frontier Steak House usually about a 4hr comittment. Good roads + good food= good time. Watch for updates."

I'm planning on going on this.  I know of one other Duc rider that's going too.  She doesn't know anything about our outfit but I'm working on bringing her into the fold.

I live in Andover-  I can probably swing a 10 am departure from Blaine. I am curious to see what "good" roads are. If the warden will let me out, I'll see you there.

'02 M620
cyclops

We all wanna be like Rose-Guy :D

« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2009, 04:30:13 AM »

I think i might join u guys also .. see wat its all about
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: