Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 05:42:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: out and about with PICS  (Read 830 times)
LYD

« on: June 14, 2009, 07:27:39 PM »

last week I met a guy who had an 848 (bill) well he called me last night and asked if I wanted to ride with him and a couple of his buddies who have been riding for 20 years, so I went today and here are some pics.

Finally some other DUCs!!

Bill

Then Carl pulled up on a 999 (he is in the middle)  Then a guy pulled up on a 900SS and his name is Alan too (no his name is really Alan Too) he is on the right.  and say its not so, he reminds me of cdc, he is filipino  and is short and get this, he was late!

So we stopped for brunch and then for some pie later, but we cruised maryland today and man there are a ton of great twisties the also.  about 200 miles! so here are some pics.

RIP cdc

01 900 monster
01 748
02 900ss (trackbike)
12 1200s Multistrada
James.M

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 08:05:42 PM »

looks like ya'll had fun... glad you meet some other Duc riders that can put up with you too!

I wish we had some roads like that down here..
caffeinejunkee

'07 M695--sold; red '96 900SS CR; '04 Busa--sold

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 08:08:32 PM »

glad you meet some other Duc riders that can put up with you too!

They must have very good ear plugs.  Grin
RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 08:22:24 PM »

Alan, what city are you living in? How close are you to Powhatan? I am going to be up there later this summer visiting some family there. Can't bring a bike but might like to meet up.

Very cool scenery man! I can only imagine the roads. Great pics too.
LYD

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 08:35:06 PM »

They must have very good ear plugs.  Grin

They all wore earplugs, except me.  I was jamming out (thanks to you and chris)  but Carl said his ears were ringing.  I asked if he wanted to be in front of me, and then he rode sweep (i was 2nd).

Alan, what city are you living in? How close are you to Powhatan? I am going to be up there later this summer visiting some family there. Can't bring a bike but might like to meet up.

Very cool scenery man! I can only imagine the roads. Great pics too.

I am in Martinsburg, WV  that is about 211 miles south of me.  That is near richmond.  If you could make it up, I'm sure you could ride mindy's monster![/color]

RIP cdc

01 900 monster
01 748
02 900ss (trackbike)
12 1200s Multistrada
RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 10:40:17 AM »

They all wore earplugs, except me.  I was jamming out (thanks to you and chris)  but Carl said his ears were ringing.  I asked if he wanted to be in front of me, and then he rode sweep (i was 2nd).

I am in Martinsburg, WV  that is about 211 miles south of me.  That is near richmond.  If you could make it up, I'm sure you could ride mindy's monster!

Not sure of the date as of yet but I'll let you know when things are firmed up. I'll get your number for sure before we go. Thanks for the offer too!  waytogo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: