Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 18, 2024, 07:39:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: May 24/25 DOCC 2008 Mosport Motorcycle Festival  (Read 6315 times)
echelon
« on: May 20, 2008, 05:01:12 AM »

Yesterday I was riding and got beside another monster (an S4R) at a traffic light. While the light was red we chatted and the first thing the dude says is "Are you going to Mosport next week?".    Sadly I am not participating on the track this time but I might drop by if the weather is good to see all the action.

Anyone else here going?
Africaboy

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 04:17:03 PM »

Hey Echelon
Me and 1 other monster were seriously thinking about it. I am in Newmarket, Jon is in Oakville. I'll pm you if you want to hook up for a ride there.
Where are all the other "garage-kept", "Sunday-ridden" Monsters out there?
Cheers
Mark
echelon
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 03:24:52 AM »

Hi Mark,

Yeah I am also pretty seriously thinking about going out too.   The weather forecast is for sunny and 20C  which will feel like summer after the little cold/wet spell we have been suffering through.

Here is a link to a thread on the DOCC forum with some details about some of the activities.
http://www.docc.ca/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2318

Right now I am thinking I might join the group ride and I might have to skip the dinner because of previous commitments (which I am trying to reschedule).  This would mean that I would likely leave Richmond Hill around 8 AM ish, get to the track around 9:30 then get registered, check out some dealers and then be ready for the 11:00 AM group ride.

If this early departure fits your schedule, let me know and we can firm up the meet point details.

Ciao,
Kevin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: