Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 06:58:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about Indiana  (Read 4924 times)
pennyrobber

« on: June 30, 2009, 11:52:46 AM »

So a Job opportunity might be popping up for me soon in South Bend and I need some info. I can get all the regular info elsewhere but for moto related stuff, I figure this is the best place. My main questions are basically, whats the riding like and are there any decent dealerships in the area? Also, is there anything else I should know coming from AZ (besides the cold that is)? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Men face reality and women don't. That's why men need to drink. -George Christopher
Uncle Mofo

"Must Win Track Day" Uncle Mofo Racing 2007 S4RS

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 06:38:40 PM »

Hi, well the roads in South Bend are straight and boring (we have a few roundabouts). But in the near by, state of Michigan we have plenty of little fun twisty roads.
We also often venture in Southern Indiana where some real nice twisty roads are.
 Around Brown county and the Hoosier national forest, we found 320 miles of curves few weeks ago.

Check our website out, especially the events and rides section. For pics and write ups of our rides.  www.hoosierhooligans.org
 We have two dealers near by. Lifecycle in Kalamazoo MI 60 miles from South Bend, and Indianapolis Ducati 140 miles from South Bend.
 99% of the hoosier hooligans take their bikes in Indy to be serviced. Great people. We go riding every chance we get. So someone is always out riding, even in the cold, icy winter. 

2007 red S4Rs
pennyrobber

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 08:56:09 AM »

Thanks for the info. Sounds like my kind of riding. I will definetly check out the Hoosier Hooligan site. 

Men face reality and women don't. That's why men need to drink. -George Christopher
Uncle Mofo

"Must Win Track Day" Uncle Mofo Racing 2007 S4RS

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 05:51:45 PM »

Thanks for the info. Sounds like my kind of riding. I will definetly check out the Hoosier Hooligan site. 

Cool let me know when you are in towm  chug

2007 red S4Rs
joetm900cromo

M900 Cromo

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 04:52:45 PM »

Hi Indiana Duc owners - i'm a Chicago M900 Cromo owner and am very interested in finding some good twisty's in Northern or Central Indiana.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe T

joe.t.cub.fan@gmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: