Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 12:04:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Austin Role Call  (Read 2796 times)
FireInTheHole

« on: May 21, 2008, 12:12:45 PM »

I'm new...and I catch a signature or a mention of Austin riders here and there but am having a hard time finding out who's doing what and where.  I mean, we all need a beer and a chance to oggle each other's bikes, right?  Anyhow, my interest in starting this thread started because I am looking at going to the Hill Country Ride at the end of May and it seems like I am only finding Dallas/FW/Houston folks.  That's not to say I'm opposed to hanging with the other cities but...they do kinda smell funny, don't they?   Grin

So...

Where are all you Austin folks at?

2006 S2R 800
Austin, TX
monster696

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 04:34:49 PM »

I'll check in here, Cedar Park area. Also new the boards and waiting on my 696, which should be in any day.
Hope I can make a showing in this upcoming ride, but there is no word yet on any incoming.  Embarrassed

Houston kinds smells funny for sure. It may have been we were down wind from Pasadena.... always a treat to the nasal passages.  Shocked

Cool
Gone Ape

Boom-Shaka-Laka.....So much for my Titanium Member

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 08:32:13 PM »

Hey man, welcome....This Board is pretty new to us, as we've all migrated over from TOB just recently...we are not dead, just confused!!! 

We in Austin post up rides on this board (now)...look for it in the THCM listings

In fact, WEATHER PERMITTING OF COURSE!, a couple of us are meeting @ Jo's Coffee Shop, 1300 S. Congress (couple blocks south of Riverside Dr.)  this Sat morning 0830 to ride to New Braunfels the "fun"way....

Join us!!

Paul

Always one to be underestimated
dzraduzit

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 12:25:09 AM »

N. Austin here!  And 8:30 Paul? Seriously? Do you hate me?  jk!  I'm getting my 6k service done so my bike won't be ready in time  bang head, but I'll have a 14tooth sprocket on when I get it back for some hooligan antics.  waytogo
Porsche Monkey
JuddDdd likes my

The DMFer formerly known as Ducaholic

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 09:22:12 AM »

Hey man, welcome....This Board is pretty new to us, as we've all migrated over from TOB just recently...we are not dead, just confused!!! 

We in Austin post up rides on this board (now)...look for it in the THCM listings

In fact, WEATHER PERMITTING OF COURSE!, a couple of us are meeting @ Jo's Coffee Shop, 1300 S. Congress (couple blocks south of Riverside Dr.)  this Sat morning 0830 to ride to New Braunfels the "fun"way....

Join us!!

Paul

Whats up Paul?  How you been.  One of these days I'm gonna try to hitch up with you guys again.
Jon

if I had a vagina...I'd never leave the house

Gone Ape

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 04:34:58 PM »

HA HA Hey Don't hate man!!!   Love Love Love, er, right?  bang head

Still got your sunglasses...and they still don't look good on me, so I'm tryin' to get them back home to ya....

Jon, good to hear from you.....a bunch of the Dallas freaks are going to 3 Sisters end o' the month.... your posse should hook up and ride up there.....too much fun...I can't make this trip....... Undecided

But hey, there's a track day Monday @ Harris Hill Raceway in San Marcos....(Yarrington exit/ IH35)

check it out here:                http://elitetrackdays.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Some of the Austin guys were talking about going....maybe you and yours could too.....

Paul

txduc

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 07:38:11 PM »

Hey not to thread jack but since Paul just mentioned it......  I'm thinking about going to the track day on Monday.  anyone else going? 
Gone Ape

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 05:08:02 PM »

Tim, I'll ride down there with ya...SpeedTrpl says he may also ride the track day, too....if you're inked, let me know asap so I can let him know.....

FireInTheHole

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 06:12:49 AM »

Dang.  I couldn't have made it anyways but I missed your post.  Still trying to learn the forum myself.  How was your ride?

I was going to try to make it to Harris Hill yesterday for the track class.  Have any of you ridden out there?

2006 S2R 800
Austin, TX
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: