Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 18, 2024, 05:23:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 83   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAM and other Spottings thread  (Read 233421 times)
destro

« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2008, 11:06:27 AM »

1100 - 1300 in Crystal City, Dark Monster 6** parked on Crystal Drive near Chipotle.

Pain is expected. Misery is optional.
Duc and Cover

2006 S2R1000 - Silver, Black, and Effin Fast!

« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2008, 10:14:43 AM »

I saw this gem on the corner of New Hampshire and N st NW on Thursday. I don't know what it is though.

...CRG bar-ends, DIY tail chop, open clutch cover, open timing belt cover, stainless clutch springs w/black caps, Bitubo top-mount steering damper, 14-t front sprocket, integrated LED smoked tail light, clear front mini signals, full Termi exhaust, DP open airbox, DP ECU, suspension tuned by DucPond Racing, flipped handlebars, titanium Rizoma reservoirs, DIY chopped bikini fairing, DucDual headlights w/halos, mini CF rear chain guard, pro-grips, misplaced emissions canister...
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2008, 01:43:00 PM »

I saw this gem on the corner of New Hampshire and N st NW on Thursday. I don't know what it is though.

750 gt with different paint

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
2wheeler

« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2008, 06:57:36 AM »

Yesterday...

5:15pmish pretty sure I saw Zooom on his Cagiva heading away from DC on Connecticut Ave...I was in my bosses car comming back from a meeting going the other direction....and he (my boss who frowns upon motorcycles) pointed and said something about another person using poor judgment by riding a motorcycle...i thought that was kind of funny

6:30 Red Hypermotard heading towards Bethesda on Wisconsin Ave (355) I think the rider had a silver modular helmet
ducpenguin

« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2008, 07:57:37 AM »

Tuesday...8/12...around 1800.  Possible 620/695 (Dark) parked in front of a house on Knightsbridge, in the Westridge neighborhood...believe the rider was in the garage with someone. 

zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2008, 08:14:56 AM »

Yesterday...

5:15pmish pretty sure I saw Zooom on his Cagiva heading away from DC on Connecticut Ave...I was in my bosses car comming back from a meeting going the other direction....and he (my boss who frowns upon motorcycles) pointed and said something about another person using poor judgment by riding a motorcycle...i thought that was kind of funny

6:30 Red Hypermotard heading towards Bethesda on Wisconsin Ave (355) I think the rider had a silver modular helmet

you spotted me Dubya...missed ya at Rhodeside last night...Bug popped in and said you might happen by...once I get things settled...I'll see about headin out with him out to your way one day on CGC!!....shame about your bosses opinion of bikes though!

the Hypermotard due I bet is the European guy who was at Rhodeside early last night with his weird 3/4 helmet that looks like from a distance it might be modular!

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
Geaux

« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2008, 04:28:25 PM »

Yesterday...

Tell your boss not to worry, cuz Zooom uses poor judgment without a motorcycle as well!

I think I saw European guy on Dolley Madison southbound one evening while I was heading home from work in the opposite direction.  Or at least the guy I saw wore a 3/4.

Wed ~7:30pm - Red with red front fairing on Wilson at Glebe, travelling with a black sportbike and maybe another bike.
D.

« Reply #127 on: August 15, 2008, 07:56:39 AM »

Red/White S2R with stock pipes backing across 2 lanes of traffic into a parking space across from the Clarendon Ballroom yesterday around 6:45 pm  Wink
Statler
Flounder-Administrator

Gravel rashed froo froo white is the fastest color

« Reply #128 on: August 15, 2008, 09:34:07 AM »

Wed, 8/13.  430ish pm red air-cooled monster heading North on Calvert St. in Baltimore.    I was walking towards Mercy Hospital and almost caught up to say hello at the redlight at Pleasant st.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 11:19:47 AM by Statler » Logged

It's still buy a flounder a drink month
mcgalinmd

Where's that Ketchup? Tailight is waiting!

« Reply #129 on: August 19, 2008, 06:39:58 AM »

I surely hope someone knows who this is:

Tuesday, August 19th at 10:30am, in the square in Hagerstown, MD.  Blue S4R, Arrow pipes, integrated signals, wearing black/gray duc jacket and helmet.   You might have had a backpack on.

I heard you coming from a distance, I knew the sound!!  I was standing inbetween two cars trying to get your attention as you drove by.  I ran to the stop light, but you had pulled away by the time I got there.  OMG, the open clutch in between the tall buildings was amazing.  I just could not get your attention -CRAP!

I've got a blue S4R too, and you are the first one i've seen in two years on the road.  [moto]

Anyone, anyone?Huh?

Can you imagine a world without a Ducati???  I think it's called Hell. Smiley
desmo_drum

« Reply #130 on: August 19, 2008, 07:03:06 AM »

yellow air cooled monster, riding with a triumph and some other bikes, near Lineboro MD.

RBX on the 695 by Security BVLD, passin all kind of cars!  waytogo

Sorry, that train has sailed
Duc and Cover

2006 S2R1000 - Silver, Black, and Effin Fast!

« Reply #131 on: August 19, 2008, 07:45:50 PM »

11pm-ish. Black 1098s parked across from the Whole Foods on P street. I parked my duc next to it and peeked into Stoney's to see if anyone was toting a helmet. I'm guessing the rider is some sort of ninja, because when I didn't see any helmets I went back outside and he was already gone...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 06:08:02 AM by Duc and Cover » Logged

...CRG bar-ends, DIY tail chop, open clutch cover, open timing belt cover, stainless clutch springs w/black caps, Bitubo top-mount steering damper, 14-t front sprocket, integrated LED smoked tail light, clear front mini signals, full Termi exhaust, DP open airbox, DP ECU, suspension tuned by DucPond Racing, flipped handlebars, titanium Rizoma reservoirs, DIY chopped bikini fairing, DucDual headlights w/halos, mini CF rear chain guard, pro-grips, misplaced emissions canister...
tocino

96 900 SS/CR, 75 Guzzi 850-T, 74 MkIIa Commando

« Reply #132 on: August 20, 2008, 06:28:48 AM »

I'm guessing the rider is some sort of ninja, because when I didn't see any helmets I went back outside and he was already gone...

Ninjas can kill anyone they want!  Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it.  These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time.  I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner.  And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town.  My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.realultimatepower.net/

"Purchase this fine motorbike and you will find yourself swimming in a ocean of pre-feminist, lose-moraled women in see-through clothing without any buttons." - PipeBurn
Ducatista

I don't need to brag about a titanium member.

« Reply #133 on: August 22, 2008, 07:54:06 PM »

Red Monster with a gold frame going on Telegraph towards Rt. 1.  Stillie and I were in the parking lot of Crossfit Lorton and we just happened to hear it approaching our area and looked in time to catch a glimpse.  It was today at around 1800.

carbon fiber Superbike front fender, bar end mirrors, floating cast iron rotors, carbon fiber chin fairing, Cycle Cat frame sliders, Arrow carbon fiber low mount slip ons, Rizoma billet cam belt covers w/ plexi windows, Rizoma billet front sprocket cover, billet handlebar clamp, carbon fiber rear hugger, tail chop, open air box, Corbin seat, stainless clutch springs w/ black keepers, suicideless sidestand bolt, Evoluzione clutch slave cylinder

www.myspace.com/bitgoddess
destro

« Reply #134 on: August 23, 2008, 03:14:01 PM »

Around 1900 today: Yellow 748 east bound Ashburn Farm Pkwy crossing Clairborne Pkwy.

Pain is expected. Misery is optional.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 83   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: