Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 18, 2024, 03:22:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 83   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAM and other Spottings thread  (Read 233415 times)
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #840 on: July 04, 2011, 07:19:43 AM »

Sunday around 11:30 am on Rt 50 going East in Chantilly, a Tri-Color S4Rs following a cruiser....I was waiting to turn left at Lee Rd in the Scooby...

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
Jdan

« Reply #841 on: July 05, 2011, 05:48:32 AM »

Today at 9. Old framed yellow monster parked out by the math building at umd.
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #842 on: July 05, 2011, 06:57:00 AM »

July 4 -- saw a black/white S2R (not dark, the black with white stripe), tootling on the side road off 50 near the Kena Temple.  Rider had a black mesh jacket and helmet on.  Bike looked mostly stock.  Honked at you, but too far away.

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Autohag

« Reply #843 on: July 05, 2011, 10:02:43 AM »

July 4 -- saw a black/white S2R (not dark, the black with white stripe), tootling on the side road off 50 near the Kena Temple.  Rider had a black mesh jacket and helmet on.  Bike looked mostly stock.  Honked at you, but too far away.

Was me. That's a fun parking lot to "try things out" in, BTW. Was checking out what this new (to me) S2R can do. Turns out it can go and stop really well. Didn't know I almost had an audience, though. Evil
tocino

96 900 SS/CR, 75 Guzzi 850-T, 74 MkIIa Commando

« Reply #844 on: July 05, 2011, 01:46:50 PM »

Saw a red Monster in Rock Creek park yesterday. It was parked and the couple was having a little picnic at one of the benches.

"Purchase this fine motorbike and you will find yourself swimming in a ocean of pre-feminist, lose-moraled women in see-through clothing without any buttons." - PipeBurn
DRKWNG

« Reply #845 on: July 05, 2011, 04:26:32 PM »

Saw a red Monster on Edsall Rd, heading west from Van Dorn, this afternoon around four o'clock.  I was on the KTM and headed towards Comcast.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Rameses
Local Moderator

*Your Mom* has a Hypermotard

« Reply #846 on: July 05, 2011, 05:38:23 PM »

Saw a black classic style Monster waiting to turn left off Constitution this afternoon around 2:30.

Didn't get a good enough look to even tell anything like whether it was SSS or DSS.

If it's anybody on here I'd think they'd probably remember waving back to a guy on a red Hyper.

Anyone?

DRKWNG

« Reply #847 on: July 05, 2011, 06:12:34 PM »

How long are you in town for?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Rameses
Local Moderator

*Your Mom* has a Hypermotard

« Reply #848 on: July 05, 2011, 07:14:10 PM »

I'm back in Chapel Hill.

I saw the Monster on my way out of town this afternoon.

I thought about posting up to see if anybody wanted to meet up, but I was only up there for 2 days and already had a full schedule of commitments while I was there.   Undecided

DRKWNG

« Reply #849 on: July 05, 2011, 07:17:48 PM »

I thought about posting up to see if anybody wanted to meet up, but I was only up there for 2 days and already had a full schedule of commitments while I was there.   Undecided

Fail!

Seriously though, let us know next time you're around.  I've been a bit pre-occupied with the move to keep the weekly meet up thing going, but it should hopefully start back up soon.

Meerkat
When I'm not playing Silver Power Ranger, I'm a

« Reply #850 on: July 06, 2011, 06:14:52 PM »

Red S2R1K and a 1098 on the track today at miller. Corner workers get track time in exchange for watching the students and keeping them safe.

'07 S2R1K
'09 Daytona 675
'03 620 Dark-Sold 03/26/2011
gnarlycharlie

« Reply #851 on: July 08, 2011, 08:28:57 AM »

Today at 9. Old framed yellow monster parked out by the math building at umd.

Sweet a new math building Monster. We'll have to meet up with him. What time did you see it?
MongoReturns

I'm very busy

« Reply #852 on: July 09, 2011, 08:24:21 AM »

Gave a big wave to I think a Capirex heading towards Old Town on GW, me going opposite way on 1098.  Later, spied myself going down Spout Run the wrong way, after swerving to avoid t-boning a sh!thead crossing the run to the grocery store complex.  And that's prob enough riding for me today  boo

2000Monster750Dark: cored pipes, stage2, 43t, f-18, dptach
2007 1098Red: home depot cooler guard, on sale cluch cover, on sale dp dark tall screen, ebay hugger, hand painted clutch spring caps
battlecry

On a silver black phantom bike...

« Reply #853 on: July 09, 2011, 01:29:04 PM »

Not really Monsters, but a red ST followed by a black Diavel Saturday morning on the outer loop before the spur.  I'd take an ST4s anyday, but that Diavel is not my cup of tea, or coffee, Pina Colada or whatever.
DRKWNG

« Reply #854 on: July 09, 2011, 05:43:58 PM »

Saw lots of Ducs out today.  First off was a black new-gen Monster with two folks on it heading into Georgetown.  You two need some gear.

Second up, on Canal Rd, saw two Sport1000s (one red and one black) heading in to town while I was on my west.

Then spotted an ST and an old gen Monster while Jim and I were heading back from Harper's Ferry.

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 83   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: