Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 18, 2024, 03:21:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 83   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAM and other Spottings thread  (Read 233411 times)
DRKWNG

« Reply #945 on: October 06, 2011, 12:55:41 PM »

Saw a yellow 1098, followed by a 848Dark, headed west on NY Ave while on my way back from scrubbing in the new tires.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
TitanMonsterS4R

Yup, it's supposed to sound like that....

« Reply #946 on: October 10, 2011, 04:16:29 PM »

Chatted with a guy who recently purchased a red 1098 outside Rugby in Georgetown this afternoon and passed what looked like a M900

06 Monster S4R - Red/Black Final Edition
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #947 on: October 10, 2011, 04:17:58 PM »

and passed what looked like a M900

..that must have really hurt

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
696DCRider

« Reply #948 on: October 11, 2011, 03:16:53 PM »

All black monster, rider with yellow helmet and yellow backpack heading down 13th st NW, spotted at H street intersection.
DRKWNG

« Reply #949 on: October 16, 2011, 05:23:03 PM »

Saw a couple of Ducs out today while tooling around West/ern Virginia with Lars today.  First off was a Hyper SP at the Shell station just east of Sperryville, followed by a while MTS cruising with a few baggers on their way down 211.  Ran into a guy on an RC8R out near Franklin WV while I was looking for a lost Lars as well. 

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
TitanMonsterS4R

Yup, it's supposed to sound like that....

« Reply #950 on: October 18, 2011, 05:02:05 PM »

Spotted Jim rolling down RI Ave. this evening on the Triumph....

06 Monster S4R - Red/Black Final Edition
venomousr1993

Snapping Like a Squirrel

« Reply #951 on: October 18, 2011, 05:25:11 PM »

Saw a couple of Ducs out today while tooling around West/ern Virginia with Lars today.  First off was a Hyper SP at the Shell station just east of Sperryville, followed by a while MTS cruising with a few baggers on their way down 211.  Ran into a guy on an RC8R out near Franklin WV while I was looking for a lost Lars as well. 

You visit the road from last ride again?

DRKWNG

« Reply #952 on: October 18, 2011, 07:22:46 PM »

You visit the road from last ride again?

No.  Tried to get Lars further out to the west.

deepak8612

« Reply #953 on: October 23, 2011, 04:06:10 PM »

tricolore on wilson blvd in arlington, VA.
Met a guy named Jim, who was dropping off SSS monster with a shortie pipe at Coleman powersports. I finally got a new fuel pump assembly (for free) from Ducati. Next up, tank!

several other duc's running around dc on saturday (10/22).

Today. Came out to the bike on its side  Cry. First time shes been knocked over. Wishing I had put the frame sliders (that I have in a box) on before. Scuffer up the tank and broke the plastic housing for the switches on the clutch side. IT was an interesting ride back home with the choke slightly in the open position.

That is all
MongoReturns

I'm very busy

« Reply #954 on: October 26, 2011, 08:07:28 PM »

Spotted a jacked-up white/red 696 outside of Fireworks in Clarendon - bar-end mirrors, freaky grips, termi pipe, sliders, great bellypan.  Fine-looking machine.

2000Monster750Dark: cored pipes, stage2, 43t, f-18, dptach
2007 1098Red: home depot cooler guard, on sale cluch cover, on sale dp dark tall screen, ebay hugger, hand painted clutch spring caps
696DCRider

« Reply #955 on: October 26, 2011, 08:12:32 PM »

That would be I. I was a Rays the Steaks sinking my teeth into a juicy ribeye.
Spotted a jacked-up white/red 696 outside of Fireworks in Clarendon - bar-end mirrors, freaky grips, termi pipe, sliders, great bellypan.  Fine-looking machine.
MongoReturns

I'm very busy

« Reply #956 on: October 27, 2011, 08:06:05 AM »

Ah, I had one of the worst filet mignons there ever, so I won't go back.  Despite living 2 blocks away.  Is that a normal Termi pipe for that model?  Very cool-looking, also one of the few great looking bellypans I've seen.

2000Monster750Dark: cored pipes, stage2, 43t, f-18, dptach
2007 1098Red: home depot cooler guard, on sale cluch cover, on sale dp dark tall screen, ebay hugger, hand painted clutch spring caps
696DCRider

« Reply #957 on: October 27, 2011, 08:28:22 AM »

It's actually an SC Projects GP evo exhaust.  Thanks for the compliments.  The bellypan is from a company called Xcentrik Performance in Italy.

Ah, I had one of the worst filet mignons there ever, so I won't go back.  Despite living 2 blocks away.  Is that a normal Termi pipe for that model?  Very cool-looking, also one of the few great looking bellypans I've seen.
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #958 on: October 27, 2011, 10:53:43 AM »

It's actually an SC Projects GP evo exhaust.  Thanks for the compliments.  The bellypan is from a company called Xcentrik Performance in Italy.

compliments?  he just implied you have terrible taste in restaurants!

LOL

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
696DCRider

« Reply #959 on: October 27, 2011, 10:58:05 AM »

laughingdp  Everyone I know loves that place.
compliments?  he just implied you have terrible taste in restaurants!

LOL

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 83   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: