Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 15, 2024, 09:37:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hey monstah gals!  (Read 2502 times)
marshmallow
« on: September 21, 2009, 11:16:46 AM »

hey all- been a while since i stopped in, just wanted to share the monster girls pic from the womens sportbike rally this year! we were missing one, so the shot is dedicated to her.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 06:37:20 AM by marshmallow » Logged
somegirl
crazy bike girl

aka msincredible

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 01:01:41 PM »

Very cool, thanks for sharing! Smiley chug

Need help posting pictures?  Check out the photo FAQ.
Stella

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 06:27:57 PM »

Wow!  Great site!  I'm always amazed of people's creative talents.   bow down  Well actually it's daily since I work in a graphic design studio (non-creative).

I noticed though on the "goodies" page a desktop download "Polly" but it's coming up as "hangin' biposto."   Since "polly" is my name, I'm curious!  (I could never find a coffee mug or key chain with "polly" on it!)   Wink

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
Stella

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 08:59:33 AM »

hey- thanks! i fixed the polly link for you, but that particular desktop may not be safe for work... it was definitely one of the racier ones!!! all the monsters were from this board, before the switch. not sure who is still a member here and who isn't. polly was manny's girlfriend. i don't recall that she posted here too much.

Great, I'll check it out!   

I remember meeting the "other" Polly a while back.  Very nice girl.  (She and Manny are no longer together but he's seeing another really cool chick who's now a Monster rider.)

Again:  Great work!   waytogo

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
dolci

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 03:20:51 AM »

Nicely done - I had hoped to get to the rally this year but had some unfortunate "issues" that kept me from it.  Keep my fingers crossed that 2010 is the one.

Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing; however, they can still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

2005 620ie
1998 GS500E - gone
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: