Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 07:36:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone near Plano/Dallas?!?!?!  (Read 1900 times)
powerhammer

Hi, how are you?

« on: May 23, 2008, 03:48:46 PM »

Ok I've found a decent lookin engine inside a whack lookin chassis up in plano that i was planning on going to check out on sunday.  the other motivation is that a lady friend of mine was inviting me to stay with her for the weekend to shorten the drive.  somethin happened and the second part of those plans got cancelled.  Now that gas is through the roof I would hate to drive all the way up there just to look at a bike and waist it if it isn't worth seeing.

I was hoping one of you were in that area and possibly free this weekend to drop in and have the dude fire it up and give it a thorough once over for me.  If anyone's available let me know, thanks!!

Duc L'Smart

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 06:13:59 PM »

Ok I've found a decent lookin engine inside a whack lookin chassis up in plano that i was planning on going to check out on sunday.  the other motivation is that a lady friend of mine was inviting me to stay with her for the weekend to shorten the drive.  somethin happened and the second part of those plans got cancelled.  Now that gas is through the roof I would hate to drive all the way up there just to look at a bike and waist it if it isn't worth seeing.

I was hoping one of you were in that area and possibly free this weekend to drop in and have the dude fire it up and give it a thorough once over for me.  If anyone's available let me know, thanks!!

We've got many people in Plano... This is a post for the DFWM waytogo

'07 1098s, '06 Paul Smart LE, '99 BMW K1200RS, '73 BMW R75/5, '67 Ducati Monza 250 Bevel Drive, '63 Vespa GS 160
powerhammer

Hi, how are you?

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 06:33:04 PM »

good call Duc'L !  gonna post there now.

Thanks waytogo

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: