Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 17, 2024, 10:27:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 104   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Craigslist and Ebay Deals  (Read 250911 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1470 on: July 09, 2015, 02:08:33 PM »

You might need something like that in NM!  Current bid is only $3,500 but I bet they want a lot more than that for it.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1471 on: July 09, 2015, 02:09:49 PM »

I'm trying to figure out how long I'll be able to stay driving a little German car.  Don't really want to go to Jeep route yet...

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1472 on: July 09, 2015, 02:14:21 PM »

Great car but NO A/C. That's why they couldn't sell them over here.   Grin

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1473 on: July 09, 2015, 02:15:01 PM »

I'm trying to figure out how long I'll be able to stay driving a little German car.  Don't really want to go to Jeep route yet...

You say that now........ Roll Eyes

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1474 on: July 09, 2015, 02:55:13 PM »

You say that now........ Roll Eyes

I know, I know.  Hell, I wanted a Wrangler when I was there in Hawaii, but ultimately glad I didn't end up in one, as it wouldn't have been a great vehicle to have here in NoVa.  I'm thinking Las Cruces will prove to be a different area though.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
15899Pani

« Reply #1475 on: July 10, 2015, 12:32:01 AM »

What takes you to NM?  I went to high school in Rio Rancho.  Don't miss that place for one second lol.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1476 on: July 10, 2015, 03:22:33 AM »

Work.  I've been in the DC area for five years, and am ready for a change.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1477 on: July 10, 2015, 08:39:49 AM »

Work.  I've been in the DC area for five years, and am ready for a change.

5 years already!  NO!   Shocked

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1478 on: July 10, 2015, 10:35:52 AM »

Yep.  Left Hawaii in June of '10.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1479 on: July 10, 2015, 01:26:21 PM »

Yep.  Left Hawaii in June of '10.

Damn!...

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
15899Pani

« Reply #1480 on: July 10, 2015, 08:21:10 PM »

Well, guessing your older as well so you might be okay with what NM has to offer.  Typically, old people like it there lol.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1481 on: July 10, 2015, 10:20:09 PM »

Well, guessing your older as well so you might be okay with what NM has to offer.  Typically, old people like it there lol.

OUCH!

DRKWNG isn't old at all!

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1482 on: July 11, 2015, 10:22:04 AM »

OUCH!

That's the perception when you associate with geezers... laughingdp

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
15899Pani

« Reply #1483 on: July 11, 2015, 11:52:29 AM »

That's the perception when you associate with geezers... laughingdp
laughingdp laughingdp
sta

'95 ZX6R sold '07 Monster S2R1K

« Reply #1484 on: August 05, 2015, 05:12:08 PM »

S3P,

It's time for you to place an order for one of these...

http://lanesplitter.jalopnik.com/these-limited-edition-triumph-triples-are-built-by-race-1722367956
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 104   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: