Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 05:58:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ausitn - who's riding?  (Read 2392 times)
texmostrogal

« on: May 26, 2008, 05:06:56 AM »

It's a short week, anyone plan on going out to Leaky with the other local clubs?

I fixed my seat from falling off while riding and I'm ready to ride.
Went to New Ulm on the old bike (green BMW R60/6) just not fast enough.

Leaky sounds great.  I rode out there a year ago and stayed at D'Rose motorcycle cabins.  Had a great time until I woke up to rain on the day we were suppose to ride the 3 sisters.  If anyone is going, let me know - Laura 512-924-9495

Austin, TX
00 M900Sie
75 BMW R60/6
MurDuc

2003 M1000S

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 05:08:25 PM »

This weekend is the Texas Hill Country Run for most of us. Most meeting in Austin Thursday night.
Most heading out to Kerrville/Koyote Ranch on Friday where we are staying for the weekend.

I am told Three Sisters ride will be on Saturday and possibly Sunday depending on interest. Most are staying at Koyote Ranch till Monday.

Lots of riding, followed by lots of beer, food and friends.   [moto] drink chug

Main thread for info is here.

Master of Suds / LSD - Department of Hooliganism
Gone Ape

Boom-Shaka-Laka.....So much for my Titanium Member

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 05:02:09 PM »

Can't make it this weekend......other stuff going on, but the Dalaas folks/Houston/SA folks  are headed out there.....

Don't forget your milk crate waytogo   J/K big time Smiley

Always one to be underestimated
hiero

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 08:06:24 PM »

It's a short week, anyone plan on going out to Leaky with the other local clubs?

Leaky sounds great.  I rode out there a year ago and stayed at D'Rose motorcycle cabins.  Had a great time until I woke up to rain on the day we were suppose to ride the 3 sisters.  If anyone is going, let me know - Laura 512-924-9495

glad you found your way over laura!  we'll be riding into leakey/Koyote Ranch on Friday and if you're interested, we probably have space for you if you want to stay the weekend with the group at Koyote or you're welcome to just ride in for the day, etc  waytogo

2000 Monster 750
1999 748
YELLOW!!
FireInTheHole

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 07:15:14 AM »

Laura,

If you're planning on riding in for the day and want to have another duc at your side on the way down, let me know.  I'm in Austin and trying to cram 200 lbs of weekend plans in a 1 gallon tank but I'd really like to make for a Saturday ride.  Maybe tonight would be a good time to meet the rest of the group and plan.

2006 S2R 800
Austin, TX
El Matador
Do I need knee pucks for my

'06 S2R1K, '07 695 - Sold, '99 996 - Sold, '04 Hurricane Project

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2008, 08:10:03 PM »

Laura, it was awesome meeting you, bummer that we couldn't meet up for a ride... I hope next time you'll rip it up with us  Evil

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: