Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 09:08:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DP gel / comfort seat - higher or lower? Mixed messages..... ?  (Read 5450 times)
topangster

"That's not a silly walk. THIS is a silly walk!"

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2008, 06:46:44 PM »

Wow!  Those are some steep tickets!  Here in California I think you have to be going over 100 MPH (which I, ahem, NEVER do) in order to face really serious consequences.  I suppose it would be a good idea for me to look into what those consequences are these days.  My buddy got a ticket for "excessive speeding" while in Hawaii on vacation, and nearly got to spend a few days in jail!

Sounds like Norway could be quite beautiful for riding.  A Danish friend of mine used to work up in Norway doing demolition on buildings, and he said the camping and backpacking was incredible.  Just gorgeous forests. 

We don't get too much ice and snow here in southern California, but we do get our share of gravel and rocks in the road, especially after the rains.  It's nice and dry now though!

I'm definitely going to look into the raised seat thing.  You're right, the question will be whether there's enough material left to staple.

2008 S2R 1000 - tail chop, MFW-Vario rearsets, RB 02 Emulator, Tomaselli clip-ons, Spark mid-pipe, cored stockers
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: