Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 07:12:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on it's Eric..or Fleedatz or whatever..  (Read 6767 times)
sqweak
WebGeeK

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2008, 09:24:41 AM »

Hey eric!

Sorry to hear about your mom Sad

Glad to see you made your way over here, hope to see ya soon!

2007 S4R-T (street)
Black CRG Hindsight LS, Black CRG Roll-A-Click Levers, Black Rizoma Conical Handlebars, DP Open Airbox, Clear Alternatives Integrated LED Brakelight w/ Smoke Lens, Removed: Chopped (w/ Cookie's kit), Sidepods & Wiring relocated, Passenger pegs, Stickers

2001 Suzuki SV650 (track)
supafly
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2008, 01:47:31 PM »

....talked to Derbs today and he pointed me here.  What is all this? I'm so confused.....is there a faq :-D

Derby said to drop by and give an update so OK!!!

So *sniff* my mother died in Mid Feb, so I've been dealing with that as well as being a new home owner! IF anyone needs a place to stay in El Paso Texas, let me know :-)  I also switched jobs from EA to Activision, which threw me RIGHT into a crunch to finish up the game..pshew..so it's a lot of working...which blows.

But otherwise all is well, life's slowing down finally thanks GOD....and I'll drop by a bike night if I can get out of work on time, and am down for weekend rides since..well.......there is no more football or basketball taking my life!!

SO WHAT IS THIS PLACE....>!>!>!!>!>!>!>!>!!!??!!?!?!?!?!?

Sorry to hear about your mom Eric.

Sooooooo whatcha working on at Activision? 
Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2008, 01:56:18 PM »

Sorry to hear about your mom Eric.

Sooooooo whatcha working on at Activision? 

OMFG, look who wandered in from the wilderness!  Shocked

Good to see ya here.  chug

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
lucazuma
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2008, 01:57:19 PM »

!!!!what he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

how the fukk are you? and family?
supafly
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2008, 05:23:17 AM »

!!!!what he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

how the fukk are you? and family?

Hey glad to be here drink

I'm OK. Just finished my last final last night so I'm free 'til fall. Family is good.

So you still not smoking Nick?
Bad Dog

Be Careful out there, Folks !

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2008, 06:10:06 AM »

Cool

YO

Eric

Hope to see you soon.

----BD

chug

'01 Monster S4,  '00 996S, '07 1098,  B2's '06 GSXR 1000,  '68 Norton 750 Commando Fastback
erics75218

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2008, 04:32:47 PM »

HEY EVERYONE IS BACK *sniff*

David, I just had to leave EALA and wish I had done it sooner.   Strangely, I'm working on the exact competitor to Medal of Honor...that being Call of Duty....LOL....so it's pretty cool.  Although honestly, as an artist, if I have to animate and/or look at another mother make the beast with two backsing "soldier" "staning" or "reloading" or "running" after this game I'm going to blow my own brains out or just take my scrote' and tear it off..SCREW IT!!!
Kaveh

Dirka Dirka

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2008, 04:52:01 PM »

David, I just had to leave EALA and wish I had done it sooner.   Strangely, I'm working on the exact competitor to Medal of Honor...that being Call of Duty....LOL....so it's pretty cool.  Although honestly, as an artist, if I have to animate and/or look at another mother make the beast with two backsing "soldier" "staning" or "reloading" or "running" after this game I'm going to blow my own brains out or just take my scrote' and tear it off..SCREW IT!!!

I just got COD4 for ps3 a few weeks ago.  I can't stop playing online  bang head  laughingdp

sqweak
WebGeeK

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2008, 05:25:43 PM »

i'm guessing eric is working for the other COD team, which is completely different than the folks who did COD4. (they alternate between two developers every other game) Wink

2007 S4R-T (street)
Black CRG Hindsight LS, Black CRG Roll-A-Click Levers, Black Rizoma Conical Handlebars, DP Open Airbox, Clear Alternatives Integrated LED Brakelight w/ Smoke Lens, Removed: Chopped (w/ Cookie's kit), Sidepods & Wiring relocated, Passenger pegs, Stickers

2001 Suzuki SV650 (track)
Kaveh

Dirka Dirka

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2008, 07:08:45 PM »

i'm guessing eric is working for the other COD team, which is completely different than the folks who did COD4. (they alternate between two developers every other game) Wink

kewl  Cool

supafly
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2008, 01:33:45 PM »

Then I guess it's time to leave the big guys and go develop some little Xbox live or DS games.

Maybe they are hiring for Cooking Mama 3 laughingdp
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: