Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 03:44:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: USA v. Brazil live now! (1pm central) POSSIBLE SPOILERS  (Read 4114 times)
KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

still wearing the tin foil hat

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 02:29:47 PM »

That's why I quit watching USA Soccer about 15 years ago.

they are so make the beast with two backsing inconsistent.

they can be wonderful when they set their minds to it (and get beasley off the field)
we packed a bar in philly to watch the game. the whole place exploded on the 2 goals, but we kept singing for most of the game despite the comeback from brazil.

as dissapointing as it is, a 1 goal loss to brazil is nothing to scoff at. the first half was great. the second half, brazil remembered who they were.

i hope the boys keep up that level of play going to azteca in august. it would be great to beat the mexicans on their turf as well. it would be evenbetter if i could find a way to afford the trip down  Smiley

Life, alas is very drear. Up with the glass and down with the beer!
Seriously, when i am 800years old i want to rock like Lemmy! it is a religion that requires lots of determination, drugs, and Marshall stacks.

now with clavicle of steel (stainless) wrist o' steel (11/2011)
JBubble
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 02:51:20 PM »

they can be wonderful when they set their minds to it (and get beasley off the field)
we packed a bar in philly to watch the game. the whole place exploded on the 2 goals, but we kept singing for most of the game despite the comeback from brazil.

as dissapointing as it is, a 1 goal loss to brazil is nothing to scoff at. the first half was great. the second half, brazil remembered who they were.

i hope the boys keep up that level of play going to azteca in august. it would be great to beat the mexicans on their turf as well. it would be evenbetter if i could find a way to afford the trip down  Smiley

We're hopefully going to our first Portland Timbers game tomorrow. They're playing the Seattle Sounders. Can't wait!
KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2009, 03:00:46 PM »

We're hopefully going to our first Portland Timbers game tomorrow. They're playing the Seattle Sounders. Can't wait!

we might be gathering at a bar to watch that one. should be a decent game.

i'll look for a gimp standing next to a bear.

you guys going to the gold cup game?

Seriously, when i am 800years old i want to rock like Lemmy! it is a religion that requires lots of determination, drugs, and Marshall stacks.

JBubble
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2009, 03:13:31 PM »

we might be gathering at a bar to watch that one. should be a decent game.

i'll look for a gimp standing next to a bear.

you guys going to the gold cup game?

Hadn't planned on it. The closest venue looks to be in Seattle which is a hike for us but I would have loved to have gone.

The Timbers are playing the alternate team for Bayern Munich on Thursday night too. It's nice to have a soccer team like the Timbers so close.
KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2009, 03:44:30 PM »

i thought seattle was closer.
sorry to hear you'll miss the game.

we get the qtr final game for the US' group  Grin

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: