Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 12:07:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DFWM riders relocating to MROC!  (Read 4007 times)
Duc Fever

07 S2R1K 09 696(Wifes)

« on: December 18, 2009, 07:24:14 AM »

Hey guys,  Pretty quiet over here it seems.  Well hopefully things will liven up when riding season starts again.  We just bought a house in Clayton and look forward to meeting some fellow Ducatisti  waytogo  I ride an 07 S2R1K and my wife has an 09 696 (pearl white with the full Termi setup)  We moved here from Dallas (well my wife has, I am still in Dallas selling our house there and working)  Looking forward to those NC roads!

John

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him" ~ John Morely
superjohn

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 02:52:42 PM »

Welcome to NC!!! Aside from today's snow flurries, it's usually pretty nice and riding can be done all year.

It's been entirely too quiet lately around this board though.
aquanes

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 09:23:38 AM »

Welcome to Raleigh! 
Indeed pretty quiet, but we can change that. Let us know when you are ready to ride  Smiley.

Cyril

Create the future - Enjoy the present.
nkryptit

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 03:53:40 AM »

Welcome!  Glad to see some action in our neck of the woods.  My wife and I just moved here also, about 4 months ago.  We're just up the Highway in Garner.  Let us know when you get the bikes out.
DucHead

No garage queens

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 01:00:27 PM »

Yup, its been slow here in the MROC board lately, but welcome (eventually).

Post up when you're in town, and maybe we can get a group together for a beer or two.   chug

'05 S4R (>47k mi); '04 Bandit 1200 (>92k mi; sold); '02 Bandit 1200 (>11k mi); '97 Bandit 1200 (2k mi); '13 FJR1300 (1k mi); IBA #28454 "45"
Duc Fever

07 S2R1K 09 696(Wifes)

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 06:53:58 AM »

Were here......... Well, I will be officially a NC resident starting June 5th or 6th depending on how long I take to drive up from Dallas.  I will be saying goodbye to the Big 'D' permenantly June 4th as I start my trip to my new home in Clayton.  Long time comming I know but really look forward to meeting y'all  chug and getting some NC miles under my tires  [moto]

See ya soon  waytogo

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him" ~ John Morely
lwszabo

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 04:08:08 PM »

Were here......... Well, I will be officially a NC resident starting June 5th or 6th depending on how long I take to drive up from Dallas.  I will be saying goodbye to the Big 'D' permenantly June 4th as I start my trip to my new home in Clayton.  Long time comming I know but really look forward to meeting y'all  chug and getting some NC miles under my tires  [moto]

See ya soon  waytogo
Have a safe trip, you will love it here. I am near Charlotte if you ever are in the area. The Raleigh area guys seem to ride together alot!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: