Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 17, 2024, 11:42:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The All New introduce Yourself to Arizona Thread  (Read 100238 times)
Anchorism
Fast and Agile

« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2013, 02:24:35 PM »

Just getting settled in the tucson area.  My wife and I purchased a house in Vail and are now waiting for our house hold goods to arrive.  We moved here from Germany and plan to reside here for a long time.  Hopefully the bikes arrive without damage... if so new parts would be on the to do list.  That being said when they do arrive I need some new tires on mine.... any recommendations in the area for mount/balance?  Maybe even purchase?

"Life's tough.  Its even tougher if your stupid!"

-2011 Ducati Monster 796
       Custom Woodcraft tank cover, Danmoto Conicals, Tall boy clip ons, Rizoma grips and mirrors, Oberon bar end signals, Comp werkz tail tuck, Integrated turn signal LED tail light, Rollei HD camera mount, 2 12 volt outlets, Can Headlight, custom lowered guage, heat wrapped exhaust, S4R Wheels, 10500 miles.
-2009 Ducati Monster 696 Custom Mirrors, Renthal Bars, 6100 Miles
-1985 Moto Guzzi V65TT
   Knobby tires
Dirty Duc
I'd rather be an anti-

I'm a hooliCAN, not a hooliCAN'T!

« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2013, 02:36:07 PM »

Evan Steel Performance has the best rep in Tucson.  I think he charges for that rep, though.

I do my own for several reasons.

There's a DOC based in Tucson... Desmosouthwest.  They do weekly meetups and rides and stuff.  Renaissance maintains a rep as a decent dealer (I haven't been there in years, but they are Italian-only).

I'm out in the sticks, and there are a couple of other folks on the board... none too active in the AZ section.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: