Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 12:33:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My new ride......can't wait....not a bike  (Read 6472 times)
Ash

-~il peccatore~-

« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2008, 01:18:20 PM »

The car does look great in person, but the sound of that engine...velvet to the ears.  Congrats Vino!

this is true.  there are several quattroportes near my work.  they sound like they're redlining when they're just coming off idle and cruising down the street to a stop.  they sound magnificent!! 

NAKID

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2008, 01:31:25 PM »

jasaretta, that's a nice car, but I gotta agree with Ash...Aston Martin makes the most beautiful cars in the world, IMO.

Right, but I think there's a price point here. That Maser can be had for quite a bit less than the Aston...

2005 S2R800
2006 S2R1000
2015 Monster 821
raulduke

Classically Trained Chef and Pizza Delivery Driver

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2008, 06:00:47 PM »

It's good to me you  waytogo

Certified Organic and Cage Free
jasaretta

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2008, 06:15:31 PM »

I heard they worked out some transmissions issues they were having.  I'd like to hear how it drives. 

Congrats!  chug

The transmission problems were in the 4 door (Quattroporte). The GT has a new transmission from ZF - it's great. Spent the weekend in a demo car. Great car. makes you feel special LOL.

No track for this one.- to and from the office and the weekend car.

jas

This place feels nice. Black S4RS, CRG Barend mirrors, vented clutch cover, gold clutch plate, gold pazzo racing levers, full 50m termi system, little carbon extras....oh yeah ...almost forgot....ban corporate coffee!
jasaretta

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2008, 08:36:59 PM »

jasaretta, that's a nice car, but I gotta agree with Ash...Aston Martin makes the most beautiful cars in the world, IMO.

Absolutely - I drove one last week. Great sound and very gorgeous. Shares too many parts with the ford mondeo for my liking.....and wasn't crazy about the handling. However a great car. Sound is unbelievable.

But I'm italian...and after the "must-have" boxes are ticked...i tend to buy what gets my blood going. That's how I bought the S4Rs too Smiley

Anyway - cant wait to get it and fat-arm my way around this city LOL

This place feels nice. Black S4RS, CRG Barend mirrors, vented clutch cover, gold clutch plate, gold pazzo racing levers, full 50m termi system, little carbon extras....oh yeah ...almost forgot....ban corporate coffee!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: