Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 09:05:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Installation of Termi High mounts on S2R...help!!  (Read 1910 times)
rockaduc

« on: May 29, 2008, 03:14:29 AM »

I am in the middle of installing Part # 96446205B.  It didn't come w/ any instructions.  I have the brackets to hang the cans figured out, but I have a couple of spacers and clips that I can't figure where they go.  I know a couple of guys did this mod on TOB, hopefully someone sees this and can help out.  Sorry for the lack of pics, I was in a rush to leave for work as I was typing this.
Thanks in advance.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you.  If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.
psycledelic

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 04:55:07 AM »

I am not sure how much help I can be, but if you snap a couple of shots of the spacers and clips I will look on mine and try to match up where they go.  Are you still using the stock midpipes (utter)?

06 S2R800 - the wife                         Dolph
04 999s - the mistress
uclabiker06

"The time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted"

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 07:56:51 AM »

They might be extras.  My exhaust system (not Termi) came with a bunch of extra spacers/screws/washers.

Life is never ours to keep, we borrow it and then we have to give it back.
2006 S2R
2009 Smart
rockaduc

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 02:23:43 AM »

Thanks for the offers guys, I had a friend come over yesterday and between the two of us we figured everything out.  The clips were for the heel guards and yes, some of the spacers were extra.  BTW, I am using the DP midpipe (2nd generation), I had to get rid of the udder!!!!!!!  I am taking the bike in tomorrow to have the TPS reset.  I will try to post pics when all is said and done.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you.  If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.
psycledelic

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 01:15:56 AM »

I think that is the same midpipes I have.  If so, they replace the headers and look a heck of a lot better. 

06 S2R800 - the wife                         Dolph
04 999s - the mistress
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: