Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 28, 2024, 02:10:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 309 310 [311] 312 313 ... 359   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Miscellaneous Cool Italian Bikes  (Read 1153191 times)
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #4650 on: March 03, 2016, 09:23:54 AM »

Check out the Moto Wheels Bursi-bodied 999 - it looks amazing.  

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/kneesup84/media/Ducati%20999R%20Febur-Bursi%20Evolution/IMG_0163_zps2bd75d77.jpg.html?sort=3&o=38

The Bursi body kit really makes the bike, but it's long since entered the unobtanium realm.  Apparently only four bodies were ever made, and two have since been destroyed.  The Motowheels one sold to a guy in the UK a couple years ago, and then he sold it a few years after that.  

the main complaint with the 999 is the headlight and the Bursi doesn't even address that.

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4651 on: March 03, 2016, 01:50:38 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #4652 on: March 03, 2016, 03:21:50 PM »

Punk rock + acid + S2R800 =  waytogo  That looks like a fun bike to bomb around on.  For like 50 miles.  And then you're out of gas...

Nice execution.  waytogo

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4653 on: March 03, 2016, 04:35:40 PM »

This bike had a lot of influence on my build back in the day.

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4654 on: March 03, 2016, 04:42:41 PM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4655 on: March 03, 2016, 05:20:10 PM »

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #4656 on: March 03, 2016, 05:23:40 PM »

Who's is this?

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4657 on: March 03, 2016, 05:35:07 PM »

https://ttrno.com/

« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 05:37:15 PM by kopfjäger » Logged

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #4658 on: March 03, 2016, 05:40:49 PM »

I've been there. Tongue

Not much originality on the color...I mean it's slightly different but... Undecided

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #4659 on: March 04, 2016, 05:53:13 AM »

Nice concept,

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4660 on: March 04, 2016, 08:17:24 AM »

DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #4661 on: March 04, 2016, 09:11:10 AM »

Very cool

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
SpikeC

Spike in PDX

« Reply #4662 on: March 04, 2016, 12:29:17 PM »

I want this seat!

Spike Cornelius
  PDX
   2009 M1100S Assorted blingy odds and ends(now gone)
2008 Bimota DB5R  woo-Hoo!
   1965 T100SC
Oldfisti
Some call it a sub, dagwood, hoagie or footlong. I just call it my...

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #4663 on: March 04, 2016, 03:55:00 PM »

I could work with this.

All the gold would have to go of course but there is a good foundation there IMHO.

The headlight setup works, wheel style is nice and I love the exhaust. Seat/tail looks good from that angle.

It's like I keep saying:  Those who would sacrifice a free range session for a giant beer, deserve neither free range time nor a giant beer.
i have had guys reach back and grab my crotch in an attempt to get around me. i'll either blow in their ear or ask them politely to let go of my wang.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4664 on: March 04, 2016, 08:18:10 PM »

« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 08:34:23 PM by kopfjäger » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 309 310 [311] 312 313 ... 359   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: