Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 01, 2024, 08:14:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 359   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Miscellaneous Cool Italian Bikes  (Read 1155548 times)
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #3285 on: October 22, 2013, 04:47:33 AM »

Its a high mount setup.

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
JohnEE
Why not

« Reply #3286 on: October 22, 2013, 06:31:55 AM »

Its a high mount setup.
I get that, but its the 2-1 setup i'm more interested in...

ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #3287 on: October 22, 2013, 06:52:27 AM »

I get that, but its the 2-1 setup i'm more interested in...

aha

here you go.. pics and everything. 

http://www.ducati.ms/forums/57-supersport/81269-my-2-into-1-exhaust-project.html

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #3288 on: October 22, 2013, 07:48:24 AM »

It's a cut & welded (just for final muffler angle) Termignoni 2-into-1 for a HyperMotard 1100.  Just the muffler angle and mounting bracket were custom, the rest bolted right up.

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
JohnEE
Why not

« Reply #3289 on: October 22, 2013, 08:36:56 AM »

I did that to my 695, didn't work out too well probably needed a better tune or larger ID after the 2-1 junction.

It's a cut & welded (just for final muffler angle) Termignoni 2-into-1 for a HyperMotard 1100.  Just the muffler angle and mounting bracket were custom, the rest bolted right up.

That's good to know......I like how it opens up the rear. Thanks for the info.

ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #3290 on: October 22, 2013, 10:50:44 AM »

I did that to my 695, didn't work out too well probably needed a better tune or larger ID after the 2-1 junction.

once you cut that junction out, you remove a huge amount of restriction and back pressure.  the fellow in the ducati.ms thread had to add a narrowed bit of pipe at the junction of the can.

needs a longer seat

ute

I Have Titanium

« Reply #3291 on: October 24, 2013, 05:50:32 PM »

Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #3292 on: October 24, 2013, 05:56:50 PM »

Overall, I'm ambivalent, but that is an exceptionally well made tailpiece.

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #3293 on: October 24, 2013, 06:35:17 PM »

Overall, I'm ambivalent, but that is an exceptionally well made tailpiece.

dat ass!

Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #3294 on: October 24, 2013, 06:40:36 PM »

dat ass!

Usually I think of myself as more of a breast man, especially with it being October.

But in this instance...

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
Desert Dust
Ten Most Popular Uses for a

"There's no glamour in Nirvana, no glamour at all"

« Reply #3295 on: October 24, 2013, 06:54:58 PM »

Amazing build.

07 S2R 1K:  "You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #3296 on: October 24, 2013, 08:07:01 PM »

Apropos for no other thread:

http://micapeak.com/winona/ducati/750ss-rt.txt

DUCATI 750SS ROAD TEST
CYCLE WORLD
MARCH 1992

While the 750SS embodies all that a V-Twin sportbike represents a torquey, soulful motor enveloped in a lightweight, fine-handling chassis-it's life as a Twin may actually be a short one. According to Ernesto Vettore, president of Cagiva North America, the bike will soon be powered by Ducati's long-awaited horizontal Single, with its unique articulated-connecting-rod counterbalancer. This new Single,Vettore says, will displace 750cc, and may debut as
early as 1993
. "It will be the fastest Single in the world," he says, promising that it will be at least as powerful as the Twin it replaces.

Talk about Waiting for Godot... err.. Beppo

Travman

‘70 Guzzi, ‘73 Norton, ‘73 V7 Sport, ‘12 V7 Racer

« Reply #3297 on: October 25, 2013, 03:06:28 PM »

HotIce

« Reply #3298 on: October 25, 2013, 03:24:09 PM »

Nice!  drool
memper

« Reply #3299 on: October 25, 2013, 03:59:25 PM »

My pants are sopping

"Calling a bikini fairing on a monster a fairing is like calliing a girl in an actual bikini proper work attire....unless shes a stripper." -He Man

-----------------------------------------
Important: always check your battery filter and regularly change your headlight fluid.
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 359   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: