Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 28, 2024, 12:20:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please Help

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 359   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Miscellaneous Cool Italian Bikes  (Read 1153182 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4710 on: June 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #4711 on: July 02, 2016, 04:30:45 PM »

If I had wealth, my track bike.

2015 Scrambler 800
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4712 on: July 04, 2016, 08:22:12 PM »

http://www.bikeexif.com/moto-guzzi-custom

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4713 on: July 05, 2016, 02:20:49 PM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4714 on: July 19, 2016, 10:07:59 AM »

http://ruoterugginose.blogspot.com/2014/12/ducati-mark-3-250-minerva-by-ruote.html

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4715 on: July 19, 2016, 09:29:16 PM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4716 on: July 28, 2016, 11:22:11 PM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4717 on: August 05, 2016, 11:01:29 PM »

http://www.bikeexif.com/vintage-race-bike

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #4718 on: August 07, 2016, 04:20:58 AM »

I just spent three days in MI with Paul.

Great guy!

I think he sold that.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

yamifixer

« Reply #4719 on: August 08, 2016, 08:07:41 AM »

I owned an Allazzura, I recognize nothing from it on that pretty bike.

'00 M900Sie, '66 Benelli Fireball, '70 Honda Z50
Valve Springs are EVIL
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #4720 on: August 08, 2016, 03:31:32 PM »

this one looks real good,

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #4721 on: August 08, 2016, 04:44:28 PM »

Nice color.

perspective
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4722 on: August 08, 2016, 04:57:01 PM »

Nice color.

I was always partial to this color.  Wink

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #4723 on: August 08, 2016, 05:15:32 PM »

Is that the denim?

perspective

Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #4724 on: August 08, 2016, 05:30:26 PM »

Technically, isn't black the absence of color?  Grin

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 359   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: