Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 02:14:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Denver Area Storage Recommendations ?  (Read 1784 times)
Stella

« on: May 30, 2008, 07:37:54 AM »

I have to get a few things (spare monster parts, monster-sized snowblower, monster-this, monster-that...) into storage and several plans didn't work out.   Don't need anything huge (6 x 10 +/-)  Any inexpensive, clean, safe recommendations (who am I kidding - that's too much to ask, isn't it?) before I contact the larger commercial storage operations?   Greater Denver area....

Thanks!

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 08:41:48 AM »

Isn't Randimus out of town for another couple days...  Move it all into his garage and throw a sheet over it.  He'll never notice.  Grin

Judy still has a 10x10 at the Public Storage at 6th & Sheridan.  We are slowly cleaning it out.  If it is just a short term need (a month or two) we could see what would fit in there.

It seems like a pretty decent place.  @ $100/mo. for the 10x10.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
RSVRider

Pondering whether to stay or just pass thru.....

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 09:01:38 AM »

Depending on where you are in town, I store my cars at the Security Self Storage at Quebec and Iliff (by woody's Pizza).  Been using them for years and they are very nice, easy going and professional, the place has 24-hour access, each unit is lighted, and very clean, and I've never wondered if my cars are going to be there from one day to the next if you know what I mean.  I don't see much in the way of riff-raff when I'm there either.  I think that their prices are pretty competitive for Denver --- they have other locations in town if this one is a bit too far away.  THey rent month-to-month and only need a 10-day notice if you want to move out.

Rides:  1999 Suck-zuki Kana-tuna 600 (what a POS), 2002 Aprilia RSV (RIP 2007 in Deckers), 2007.5 Aprilia RSV Bol d'Or Edition (yeah it's got lavender paint on it.  That problem for you?).  2012 Monster 796 w/ Termis.
Manny

'06 MTS 1000ds S - sexier than ever

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 01:32:58 PM »

$100 a month for storage?! Jeebus.  Shocked

I'll give you half of my garage for that much.

Can I use the snowblower?    Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: