Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 05:57:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wonderful Monday morning!  (Read 1923 times)
cyclops

We all wanna be like Rose-Guy :D

« on: March 08, 2010, 05:40:06 AM »

What a beautiful day. Get up in the morning, get ready for work, check my FB and oh wow ... a beautiful 22 year old gal wants to befriend me  Grin ... Dont know her, dont have any friends in common, but I notice she knows a ton of Mohameds ... hmmm maybe she has a thing for us ... well what the hell Ill add her ... Then i see her status  Shocked and its a link to the dark side  Lips Sealed ... Oh spammers , they have no idea how much they hurt us  Cry
fasterblkduc

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 08:05:36 AM »

Chicks dig racers so......................................................... Wink

Atomic Racing
Zalusky Advanced Riding School Lead instructor
2010 partners:
Komodo Gear, Motorex, Studio299, Moto Primo, Caztek, Chickenhawk
cyclops

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 04:22:33 PM »

Man i just needed an excuse to put on them skin tight leathers on without looking like a dork  Evil
Westy

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 07:59:19 PM »

mo,

I haven't talked to you ar anybody else on the forum in so long I could send you a picture of me.....but i know you wouldn't want it. Grin

Westy
cyclops

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 06:01:37 AM »

mo,

I haven't talked to you ar anybody else on the forum in so long I could send you a picture of me.....but i know you wouldn't want it. Grin

Westy

Westy! How have you been man? uve totally disappeared ... Hopefullly we'll see more of you this year  waytogo
Westy

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 08:00:01 AM »

Iv'e been good...still have my duc (just can't part with it)...but buying an old mans bike this week.  I'm getting a BMW R1200R...I know it is not a Duc... I just wanted something different to ride once in a while. I can't make the first Notte this up coming month due to my work schedule.  I hope to ride with you guys again! Last year I put about 4500 miles on the duc commuting and riding solo.  this year i hope to meet up with you guys more often  Smiley.  Now if we could just get rid of this crappy March weather......     
fasterblkduc

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 08:53:26 AM »

Iv'e been good...still have my duc (just can't part with it)...but buying an old mans bike this week.  I'm getting a BMW R1200R...    

Sweet!  chug

Atomic Racing
Zalusky Advanced Riding School Lead instructor
2010 partners:
Komodo Gear, Motorex, Studio299, Moto Primo, Caztek, Chickenhawk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: