Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 03:47:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This just in from Boulder Motorsports:  (Read 6019 times)
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 08:55:47 AM »

I refuse to use photo hosting sites  bang head

Can you PM us with the link to that other place you posted them?  Love to see them.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
NvrSummer

2001 M900

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 06:15:27 PM »

Check outs BMS's new website, that's my testimonial!  A little gushing I admit, but hey I didn't know they were going to post it up there when I wrote it!
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2008, 07:23:34 PM »

Is that your picture too?

psicorp

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2008, 05:50:23 PM »

Good time at BMS, got to see hear the desmosedici take some runs on the dyno.  One very cool sounding bike.   Free t-shirts and food, nothing wrong with that.  Also, got to see their 1098 they plan to run in WSB next year  waytogo

2000 748s
NvrSummer

2001 M900

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2008, 06:32:48 AM »

Is that your picture too?

Ha ha, nope, but I had to double check to make sure!
T-byrd

Yellow, not the fastest color...just the most fun.

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 06:47:16 AM »

Wow!  Their shop is immaculate...can't wait to get my bike back after those cats work on it.  waytogo

T

00 M900, Il Cianghiale
mtn_mnztr

'00 m944s, lots o' mods

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2008, 08:22:30 AM »

Brian and J.P. rock!  They've done all the work on my bike since they opened, everything from regular maintenance to minor head work and a 944 install.

T-byrd, you might want to have them tune your bike while it's there.  BMS is one of three shops in the country (that I know of) that can tune the Marelli 1.5 ECU with the FIM software, actually mine was the first they did.  They can tune ignition timing AND fuel/air ratios (so you don't need a separate PC3), and it can make a real difference if you've opened the airbox or go with hi-comp pistons.  My map is amazingly smooth.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 09:25:58 AM by mtn_mnztr » Logged
T-byrd

Yellow, not the fastest color...just the most fun.

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2008, 08:33:57 AM »

Brian and J.P. rock!  They've done all the work on my bike since they opened, everything from regular maintenance to minor head work and a 944 install.

T-byrd, you might want to have them tune your bike while it's there.  BMS is one of three shops in the country (that I know of) that can tune the FIM 1.5 ECU, actually mine was the first they did.  They can tune ignition AND fuel/air ratios (so you don't need a separate PC3), and it can make a real difference if you've opened the airbox or go with hi-comp pistons.  My map is amazingly smooth.

Depending on what exactly is wrong with my bike...I may be doing the 944 too.  We'll see though...just want to ride again.  Undecided

T

00 M900, Il Cianghiale
rubinj21

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2008, 09:09:11 AM »

I just dropped my bike off there this morning. I hadnt been inside the shop before, and it was like a candy store. Ive never dropped off a bike before and been shown around the shop and shown what was going on. Very professional, very organized. I am impressed.
Stella

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2008, 02:53:20 PM »

BMS is the poster child on how to run a business.  Many years of good karma headed their way!

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
MAD ISON

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2008, 08:31:30 AM »

BMS is the poster child on how to run a business.  Many years of good karma headed their way!

I never have had better service. They have done work on my Hailwood and 998 and Monster with no issues. 

Keep up the great work BMS!!!

Current bikes 2002 998 >>2002 MH900e>>>2004 Monster S4R>>>1967 Superhawk>>>2006 Triumph Thruxton
rubinj21

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2008, 12:46:12 PM »

Picked up my monster today from the shop, WOW! It runs liked a raped ape. They do excellant work , and even got the bad fitting Termi's to almost line up perfect. And on my way home, my fuel pump went out, I coasted to a stop on the side of the highway. Brian was there to pick up the back within 20 minutes. And calling to tell me what it might be as soon as he got it in the shop. I dont know of any other shop that will come pick up the bike that quick.
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2008, 08:47:22 PM »

Picked up my monster today from the shop, WOW! It runs liked a raped ape. They do excellant work , and even got the bad fitting Termi's to almost line up perfect. And on my way home, my fuel pump went out, I coasted to a stop on the side of the highway. Brian was there to pick up the back within 20 minutes. And calling to tell me what it might be as soon as he got it in the shop. I dont know of any other shop that will come pick up the bike that quick.

Sucks that you had the fuel pump issue...any idea what it was/is?

waytogo to Brian & crew for the great customer service!

rubinj21

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2008, 10:58:30 PM »

The fuel filter came apart at the seam. Brian had it fixed, and delivered back to me before I left work. Thats service! But now I have my "it broke down and left me on the highway story" And if anyone with an s4rs doesnt have exhaust yet, get the Termi kit, well worth it!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: