Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 17, 2024, 09:40:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Early Summer Run??  (Read 6417 times)
Fresh Pants

Moof

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 08:38:59 AM »

Just for a second, I'll post on the original topic.

I might be in for a longer ride, I'll even ride the monster instead of the KTM (the teeny gas tank is sort of annoying).

Okay, back to the regularly scheduled thread randomness.  cheeky

Bwooooooahhh
Braaaaaaaappp
Buzzy

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 02:40:07 PM »

That's ok, T. I'm about to sell mine. If you wad it you can duke it out with the new owner.  Grin  cheeky

Ummmhummm.....{foot tapping and hands on hips} What's going on in here? I am going to need you to step into my office for a little chat. Perhaps a little "re-negotiation" of sorts.   Wink

Midnight bugs taste best.  ~Author Unknown
Fresh Pants

Moof

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2008, 02:43:49 PM »

Ummmhummm.....{foot tapping and hands on hips} What's going on in here? I am going to need you to step into my office for a little chat. Perhaps a little "re-negotiation" of sorts.   Wink

Hey! Hi.

And we've never met.

Bwooooooahhh
Braaaaaaaappp
Manny

'06 MTS 1000ds S - sexier than ever

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2008, 02:45:48 PM »

laughingdp  laughingdp

Lurker no longer! I knew we would "persuade" her to register and post.  Grin

A little chat, hmmm? I'm all ears...  Kiss
Buzzy

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2008, 03:10:08 PM »

Hey! Hi.

And we've never met.

Hi There.   Smiley

Midnight bugs taste best.  ~Author Unknown
T-byrd

Yellow, not the fastest color...just the most fun.

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2008, 03:26:19 PM »

Oooh!!!  Someone is in in trouble!!!   laughingdp

T

00 M900, Il Cianghiale
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2008, 04:17:19 PM »

Hi There.   Smiley

Make sure you post up in the "welcome" thread.

See you Thursday?

Trailer

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2008, 12:53:47 AM »

I rode on the back of the Winnie once .... um, I pray for the kid

Grin Grin Grin

Why you had a problem riding with me?  Did my best trying to keep you on the bike  [moto]......... not used to carry heavy weights, just light one=T-Bird laughingdp
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2008, 04:49:27 AM »

Why you had a problem riding with me?  Did my best trying to keep you on the bike  [moto]......... not used to carry heavy weights, just light one=T-Bird laughingdp

Is that really you, Foreigner?

Welcome! 

See you tomorrow night?

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
T-byrd

Yellow, not the fastest color...just the most fun.

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2008, 06:13:26 AM »

OMG!  They really will let anyone into this place.  laughingdp

Welcome Eric!  I require pics of jr.  Grin

T

00 M900, Il Cianghiale
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2008, 07:26:28 AM »

Thanks for the offers guys, but I'm not one to borrow bikes.  It makes me very uncomfortable, the whole "what if"?  I couldn't afford to fix anyone's bike if anything  happened. 

I'm very grateful for the generous offers though.  Smiley

T

This will be here in a couple weeks.  Very well insured...  The owner just said he wants it gone, and $x,xxx for it. 

Sure, it's not as fast as a 620...

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Fresh Pants

Moof

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2008, 07:37:55 AM »

Welcome back E.

Bwooooooahhh
Braaaaaaaappp
Trailer

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2008, 08:54:40 AM »

Is that really you, Foreigner?

Welcome! 

See you tomorrow night?

Yeap really me........... but I am still in the foreign country trying to deal with immigration  Police!!! Last time I could get a free pass with some VINO  Vino!, but this time it looks more difficutl!
T-Byrd so much for letting anyone in this place!! bang head bang head

I'll post pictures of Jr once he is a champ in the SBK!!  [moto]
See you in the near future  Huh? Huh? Huh?

RSVRider

Pondering whether to stay or just pass thru.....

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2008, 09:29:30 AM »

This will be here in a couple weeks.  Very well insured...  The owner just said he wants it gone, and $x,xxx for it. 

Sure, it's not as fast as a 620...

Hmm ... is that an R1 or R6 (can't tell from the pic there, my eyes are straining).  And just think, now you'll fit in with the CSC or the guys who cruise up and down Federal / in LoDo / down Speer.  Make sure your GF get s a nice thong to show everyone when she rides on the back  Cheesy

Rides:  1999 Suck-zuki Kana-tuna 600 (what a POS), 2002 Aprilia RSV (RIP 2007 in Deckers), 2007.5 Aprilia RSV Bol d'Or Edition (yeah it's got lavender paint on it.  That problem for you?).  2012 Monster 796 w/ Termis.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2008, 09:51:39 AM »

Hmm ... is that an R1 or R6 (can't tell from the pic there, my eyes are straining).  And just think, now you'll fit in with the CSC or the guys who cruise up and down Federal / in LoDo / down Speer.  Make sure your GF get s a nice thong to show everyone when she rides on the back  Cheesy

R1... 

Can't hang out at Shell.  Look at how narrow those chicken strips are...  Not much over 1 1/2"!  They will know I don't belong.

Sorry about the Pic.  Maybe Randimus can get IZ to come down and take some better photos of it.
 waytogo

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: