Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 12:52:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KC International  (Read 4260 times)
wcw

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 12:25:42 PM »

I'm a little confused...

About Us
Quality pre-owend superstore featuring Ducati, Cagiva, Bimota, HJC, Firstgear, Fieldsheer, Scorpion, Shark, River Road, Shoei, Fly Racing, Tourmaster, Yoshimura, Two Brothers Racing
  ??

Are'nt they selling new bikes?  Anyone know the story behind these folks?  I'll probably continue to head up to Austin for service etc for awhile.

Diavel Carbon Red
Porsche Monkey
JuddDdd likes my

The DMFer formerly known as Ducaholic

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2010, 02:32:51 AM »

I think they need to update their website.  They bought the franchise from Kemal. They have Steve the tech from KCI.  Besides, I thought you were selling that thing.

if I had a vagina...I'd never leave the house

wcw

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2010, 07:25:31 AM »

Aye, knew they got it from Mr. Cinagrolu.  I certainly hope the level of...aherm...service, honesty etc. is several bars above what it was when he had it. 

I was wondering if ya'll would remember about that Wink   Bottom line is I changed my mind!  Not about the woman, but selling.  I went and test rode a Triumph Thunderbird to get an idea and let's just say that made me realize I would NOT be happy on a cruiser.  So, I've deciced to keep the Monster and get a cruiser.  Smiley  Besides, the Monster has my 40th birthday present to myself on it!  Speaking of which, I'm interested in getting a pannier/sidebag to stick on the monster until a cruiser's in the garage.  I checked out the Ducati Performance single side bag, but wow, $230!

Diavel Carbon Red
Porsche Monkey
JuddDdd likes my

The DMFer formerly known as Ducaholic

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2010, 07:41:45 AM »

Well that's good to hear your keeping it.  As far as service is concerned, I believe the current owner is aware of the task at hand.  I have spoken to him through email to congratulate him on the new endeavour.  Time will tell how it all plays out.

if I had a vagina...I'd never leave the house

MurDuc

2003 M1000S

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2010, 09:59:46 AM »

Stopped in today, to say howdy and drool on the bikes in the showroom. The dealership is not officially open yet, they are still remodeling and waiting on paperwork, signs etc. They are going to hold a grand opening as soon as everything is in place.
They are doing service now, and are a little backlogged due to getting parts. They are in all the right "systems" now and parts orders are flowing so they expect to catch up on service soon.
Friendly and made me feel very welcome. Heard some good ideas for building ties in the community.

Hope it all comes together.  Cool

I hear the tech is good. Wink

Master of Suds / LSD - Department of Hooliganism
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: