Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 09:52:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smitch, you gotta see this!!!  (Read 1506 times)
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« on: May 31, 2008, 09:38:40 PM »

Smitch the talk we were having the other day..... about learning to ride dirt for a long time before hitting the street. This is the riding style that developes, it looks wierd because it's on pavement but I can assure you it would look quite natural on the dirt. Look at around 1min in, I used to drift my 1100 like that all the time. Don't worry I don't pull those shannagins anymore. This vid is worth the watch anyway, it's funny as hades. 5 guys dragging a knee on a scooter.... come on!!!  laughingdp

Oh crap I forgot to put in the link...... sheesh!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 09:40:47 PM by WannaDucBad » Logged

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 10:01:19 PM »

Moto GP meets JACKASS!  As far as that riding style, yeah, I knew what you were talking about.  They're just "backing it in" baby!  And by "just", I mean that I could never do it in a million years.  Ain't nothing wrong with it if you know how (but maybe not on a group ride, especially when I'm behind you), so more power to ya WDB!  Just keep dudes off the front and skiiers off the back, and you won't be as stoopid as these guys.  Funny though, good vid!

« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 10:04:45 PM by Smitch » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: