Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 04:08:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Film lovers disaster: Fire destroys 40,000 originals at Universal studios  (Read 1356 times)
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« on: June 01, 2008, 12:11:09 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24916515/

Holy SHITE!

Huge fire burns movie sets at Universal Studios
'Back to Future' set, King Kong exhibit, video vault destroyed
Matt Sayles / STF

UNIVERSAL CITY, California -

A fire at Universal Studios on Sunday destroyed a set from "Back to the Future," the King Kong exhibit and a video vault containing more than 40,000 videos and reels.

Los Angeles County fire Captain Frank Reynoso says the blaze broke out just before dawn on a backlot stage at the 400-acre property. The fire has been contained......................

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
derby

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 02:42:24 PM »

http://ducatimonsterworldwide.org/index.php?topic=3651.0

-- derby

'07 Suz GSX-R750

Retired rides: '05 Duc Monster S4R, '99 Yam YZF-R1, '98 Hon CBR600F3, '97 Suz GSX-R750, '96 Hon CBR600F3, '94 Hon CBR600F2, '91 Hon Hawk GT, '91 Yam YSR-50, '87 Yam YSR-50

click here for info about my avatar
ducatania

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 02:57:34 PM »

Most of those videos were backups for films stored separately in the film vault elsewhere. The film originals weren't damaged.
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 03:55:14 PM »

doesn't count, they didn't put an informative subject line.

"burn it if it doesn't make $" could refer to anything.

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: