Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 11:55:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ...can we have crestgal and infoage back?  (Read 8410 times)
hbliam
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2008, 07:39:33 PM »

The comment was more to point out that he can build whatever persona he wants here.

Doesn't matter who he wants to play there...that's all.

I have several cocktails...time for another.   Wink

I'm not playing anything anywhere. hbliam is my original dml (circa '99) screenname. I prefer it because it's easier to type. I'm not building any type of persona. Yeah, I probably need to be a bit less caustic if I'm granted a stay of execution here, but I'm not going to pretend to be something I'm not. I never have.

Yeah I bought an R6. I had 18K to spend and there wasn't a Ducati that I HAD to have. Rode them all. Couldn't make up my mind between the 848 and Hypermotard. Spent $9500 OTD instead and am awaiting a 1000CC plus "new" monster. Funny enough the R6 handles better, weighs less, and kicks the 848's ass. Too bad it doesn't look or sound as good.

And of course cyrus always goes to his fallback postion (mall ninja) when he has nothing good to say. If that's what he wants to call me that's fine. I'll keep cashing the checks the City cuts for me. I even get to swing by and check out Ducs in scotty's shop on duty.

cyrus buelton

aka JuddDDDdd

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2008, 07:51:01 PM »

I'm not playing anything anywhere. hbliam is my original dml (circa '99) screenname. I prefer it because it's easier to type. I'm not building any type of persona. Yeah, I probably need to be a bit less caustic if I'm granted a stay of execution here, but I'm not going to pretend to be something I'm not. I never have.

Yeah I bought an R6. I had 18K to spend and there wasn't a Ducati that I HAD to have. Rode them all. Couldn't make up my mind between the 848 and Hypermotard. Spent $9500 OTD instead and am awaiting a 1000CC plus "new" monster. Funny enough the R6 handles better, weighs less, and kicks the 848's ass. Too bad it doesn't look or sound as good.

And of course cyrus always goes to his fallback postion (mall ninja) when he has nothing good to say. If that's what he wants to call me that's fine. I'll keep cashing the checks the City cuts for me. I even get to swing by and check out Ducs in scotty's shop on duty.

Everyone on this board gets a second chance my man.

Me included.

re: mall ninja,

It is easy to get you fired up.

You are alright in my book.

No Longer the most hated DMF Member.

By joining others Hate Clubs, it boosts my self-esteem.

1999 M750 (joint ownership)
2004 S4r (mineeee)
2008 KLR650 (wifey's bike, but I steal it)
derby

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2008, 09:56:02 AM »

gm2 bought an r6, too. you gonna come out and do trackdays with us now?  :e:v

-- derby

'07 Suz GSX-R750

Retired rides: '05 Duc Monster S4R, '99 Yam YZF-R1, '98 Hon CBR600F3, '97 Suz GSX-R750, '96 Hon CBR600F3, '94 Hon CBR600F2, '91 Hon Hawk GT, '91 Yam YSR-50, '87 Yam YSR-50

click here for info about my avatar
motogpfan
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2008, 10:55:18 AM »

Scott has always been cool with us,
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2008, 11:12:17 AM »

if by "nobody" you mean, the coolest chick to ever ride the wheels off a 600...then yes. Grin

I saw a guy ride the wheels off his 1098... he was racing it and came out of a turn to hard and slid the bike into the wall... the swing arm snapped off and the rear wheel bounced like 100 yards down the straight away. He was okay though.

Welcome to the DMF... a chick who can ride the wheels off of a 600 is cool with me!  Grin

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
lucazuma
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2008, 10:37:35 PM »

...i am amused  Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: