Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 10:38:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 140   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DMF joke thread  (Read 414816 times)
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #1755 on: March 31, 2017, 02:19:37 PM »

I told my girlfriend I was planning to buy her a 10 karat engagement ring.

She said, "Nothing would please me more!"

So, I skipped it and bought new pipes for my motorcycle.

Grin

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1756 on: March 31, 2017, 05:24:41 PM »

laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1757 on: May 01, 2017, 07:20:28 PM »

Wink

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1758 on: June 03, 2017, 03:03:45 AM »

This is a true story. Had this guy died, he'd have received a Darwin Award for sure....           

Dear Sir,
I am writing in response to your request for additional information in Block 3 of the accident report form.  I put 'poor planning' as the cause of my accident..   
You asked for a fuller explanation, and I trust the following details will be sufficient:

I am a bricklayer by trade.  On the day of the accident, I was working alone on the roof of a new six-story building.  When I completed my work, I found that I had some bricks left over which, when weighed later were found to be slightly in excess of 500 lbs. Rather than carry the bricks down by hand, I
decided to lower them in a barrel by using a pulley, which was attached to the side of the building on the sixth floor.
Securing the rope at ground I went up to the roof, swung the barrel out and loaded the bricks into it.  Then I went down and untied the rope, holding it tightly to ensure a slow descent of the bricks.  You will note in Block 11 of the accident report form that I weigh 135 lbs.  Due to my surprise at being jerked off the ground so suddenly, I lost my presence of mind and forgot to let go of the rope.  Needless to say, I proceeded at a rapid rate up the side of the building.  In the vicinity of the third floor, I met the barrel, which was now proceeding downward at an equally impressive speed.
This explained the fractured skull, minor abrasions and the broken collar bone, as listed in section 3 of the accident report form.  Slowed only slightly, I continued my rapid ascent, not stopping until the fingers of my right hand were two knuckles deep into the pulley.
Fortunately by this time I had regained my presence of mind and was able to hold tightly to the rope, in spite of beginning to experience pain.  At approximately the same time, however, the barrel of bricks hit the ground and the bottom fell out of the barrel.  Now devoid of the weight of the
bricks, that barrel weighed approximately 50 lbs.  I refer you again to my weight.
As you can imagine, I began a rapid descent, down the side of the building. In the vicinity of the third floor, I met the barrel coming up.  This accounts for the two fractured ankles, broken tooth and several lacerations of my legs and lower body.
Here my luck began to change slightly.  The encounter with the barrel seemed to slow me enough to lessen my injuries when I fell into the pile of bricks and fortunately only three vertebrae were cracked.
I am sorry to report, however, as I lay there on the pile of bricks, in pain, unable to move, I again lost my composure and presence of mind and let go of the rope and I lay there watching the empty barrel begin its journey back down onto me.  This explains the two broken legs.
I hope this answers your inquiry.

perspective
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Blackout

« Reply #1759 on: June 03, 2017, 09:31:30 AM »

Wow I can totally picture that!

2003 Ducati Monster 800
2005 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
2003 Honda CR250
2008 KTM 990 SuperDuke
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1760 on: June 03, 2017, 04:55:03 PM »

Wow I can totally picture that!
The visual is frightening. Grin

perspective

Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #1761 on: June 06, 2017, 09:32:46 AM »

A young man named Chuck bought a horse from a farmer for $250. The farmer agreed to deliver the horse the next day. The next day, the farmer drove up to Chuck's house and said, "Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the horse died."

Chuck replied, "Well, then just give me my money back."

The farmer said, ‘"Can’t do that. I went and spent it already."

Chuck said, "Ok, then, just bring me the dead horse."

The farmer asked, "What ya gonna do with him?"

Chuck said, "I’m going to raffle him off."

The farmer said, "You can’t raffle off a dead horse!"

Chuck said, "Sure I can, Watch me. I just won’t tell anybody he’s dead."

A month later, the farmer met up with Chuck and asked, "What happened with that dead horse?"

Chuck said, "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at five dollars a piece and made a profit of $2495."

The farmer said, "Didn’t anyone complain?"

Chuck said, "Just the guy who won. So I gave him his five dollars back."

Evil

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
GK

« Reply #1762 on: June 06, 2017, 12:00:40 PM »

Well played Chuck!

2001 Ducati  Monster 900S ie
JE high comp pistons, bit of porting, open airbox with DP filter, PC3 with custom map, CCW matched injectors, Termignoni cf slip ons, 14:39 gearing.

Gone but not forgotten!
Honda VFR800i, Honda CBR600F3, Honda CBX750, Norton Commando 750S, Suzuki GS750, Yamaha XT250, Kawasaki Z250, Kawasaki KX80, Honda XL250, Suzuki TC100.
NAKID

« Reply #1763 on: June 20, 2017, 12:06:03 PM »

This is a true story. Had this guy died, he'd have received a Darwin Award for sure....           

Dear Sir,
I am writing in response to your request for additional information in Block 3 of the accident report form.  I put 'poor planning' as the cause of my accident..   
You asked for a fuller explanation, and I trust the following details will be sufficient:

I am a bricklayer by trade.  On the day of the accident, I was working alone on the roof of a new six-story building.  When I completed my work, I found that I had some bricks left over which, when weighed later were found to be slightly in excess of 500 lbs. Rather than carry the bricks down by hand, I
decided to lower them in a barrel by using a pulley, which was attached to the side of the building on the sixth floor.
Securing the rope at ground I went up to the roof, swung the barrel out and loaded the bricks into it.  Then I went down and untied the rope, holding it tightly to ensure a slow descent of the bricks.  You will note in Block 11 of the accident report form that I weigh 135 lbs.  Due to my surprise at being jerked off the ground so suddenly, I lost my presence of mind and forgot to let go of the rope.  Needless to say, I proceeded at a rapid rate up the side of the building.  In the vicinity of the third floor, I met the barrel, which was now proceeding downward at an equally impressive speed.
This explained the fractured skull, minor abrasions and the broken collar bone, as listed in section 3 of the accident report form.  Slowed only slightly, I continued my rapid ascent, not stopping until the fingers of my right hand were two knuckles deep into the pulley.
Fortunately by this time I had regained my presence of mind and was able to hold tightly to the rope, in spite of beginning to experience pain.  At approximately the same time, however, the barrel of bricks hit the ground and the bottom fell out of the barrel.  Now devoid of the weight of the
bricks, that barrel weighed approximately 50 lbs.  I refer you again to my weight.
As you can imagine, I began a rapid descent, down the side of the building. In the vicinity of the third floor, I met the barrel coming up.  This accounts for the two fractured ankles, broken tooth and several lacerations of my legs and lower body.
Here my luck began to change slightly.  The encounter with the barrel seemed to slow me enough to lessen my injuries when I fell into the pile of bricks and fortunately only three vertebrae were cracked.
I am sorry to report, however, as I lay there on the pile of bricks, in pain, unable to move, I again lost my composure and presence of mind and let go of the rope and I lay there watching the empty barrel begin its journey back down onto me.  This explains the two broken legs.
I hope this answers your inquiry.

2005 S2R800
2006 S2R1000
2015 Monster 821
triangleforge
I'm just a guy. I'm no

2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon

« Reply #1764 on: June 29, 2017, 09:40:15 PM »

By hammer and hand all arts do stand.
2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Jaman

« Reply #1765 on: April 12, 2018, 06:59:48 AM »

A magician worked on a cruise ship.

The audience was different each week so the magician did the same tricks over and over again.
There was only one problem: The magician had a parrot in the act and the parrot saw the shows each week and began to understand how the magician did every trick.

Once the parrot understood, he started shouting in the middle of the show, "Look, it’s not the same hat!" or, "Look, he's hiding the flowers under the table!”
Or "Hey, why are all the cards the ace of spades?"

The magician was furious but couldn't do anything. In fact, the act became a comedy act and the magician was in demand on every cruise ship.
Then one stormy night on the Pacific, the ship unfortunately sank, drowning almost all who were on board.
The magician, luckily, found himself on a piece of wood floating in the middle of the sea, as fate would have it ... with the parrot.

They stared at each other with hatred, but did not utter a word.
This went on for a day... and then 2 days. And then 3 days.
Finally on the 4th day, the parrot could not hold back any longer and said...

"OK, I give up. Where's the make the beast with two backsin' ship?"
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1766 on: April 12, 2018, 10:38:54 AM »

laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Jaman

« Reply #1767 on: May 15, 2018, 10:38:00 AM »

The IRS suspected a fishing boat owner wasn't paying proper wages to his deckhand and sent an agent to investigate him.

IRS AUDITOR: "I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them".

Boat Owner: "Well, there's Clarence, my deckhand, he's been with me for 3 years. I pay him $1,000 a week plus free room
and board.
Then there's the mentally challenged guy. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of the work around here.
He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of Bacardi rum and a dozen Budweiser's
every Saturday night so he can cope with life. He also gets to sleep with my wife occasionally".

IRS AUDITOR: "That's the guy I want to talk to - the mentally challenged one".

Boat Owner: "That would be me. What would you like to know"?
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1768 on: May 15, 2018, 07:03:29 PM »

laughingdp laughingdp

koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #1769 on: May 16, 2018, 01:32:27 AM »

applause

2015 Scrambler 800
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 140   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: