Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

May 01, 2024, 12:07:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston ride routes?  (Read 1970 times)
Christian

« on: April 26, 2010, 11:15:01 AM »

Hey folks,

The season is fully upon us now! I did a good 120 miles or so this Saturday on my Monster and was very happy. Truly excellent weather and I hope you all were able to take advantage of it.

I'm posting because I'm looking for some suggestions on routes to take around the Boston area.

I had a friend who lives out in Framingham and we meet up for rides somewhat regularly. This weekend we were going to go west but the amount of time it took to get to his place made us change our minds and head east. We swung by Moto Market and wandered around that area for a while before going our separate ways.

Does anyone have any must ride roads or routes or destinations? We're running out of ideas. Smiley

Oh and naturally the more the merrier, so if anyone wants to tag along or has a ride planned and is looking for company let me know

Thanks in advance!
AfroStar
Learning Everyday about my

I'm High When I Ride!

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 10:04:16 AM »

Hey Christian,  This Saturday will be exceptional for riding.  Here is my goto route when I need a quick riding fix, excuse the long link,

Other roads in that area looks nice too, like Pine St. and Powessit St. We can stop by to see our bother from the same mother, Ferrari. Then grab a 5 guys burger on the way back.

We can meet up this Sat, I'm open for any riding.

07 Black "Betty" Beauty
Christian

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 11:11:21 AM »

Hey man,

Thanks for the link! My buddy Alex wants to meet up around 4PM on Saturday but I'm open to meeting up earlier if you want to do some riding beforehand. I think Masha wants to tag along, too.
caboteria

02 M750, 70 R50/5, 06 SV650

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 07:07:48 AM »

Powisset street/Dover Road is a lot of fun but watch out for sand and and SUV's, especially on weekends.  And there's often a speed trap on the Westwood side just before you get to 109.

Over in the blue hills reservation, Wampatuck road is fun, too.
Christian

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 10:01:07 AM »

The Blue Hills is an excellent suggestion! I'll have to learn my way around by exploring, but there's an entrance pretty close to where I live. Thanks for the tip!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: