Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 16, 2024, 11:44:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Slimy Crud Run  (Read 7438 times)
WarrenJ

« on: April 29, 2010, 03:03:56 AM »

Slimy Crud Run is this Sunday, May 2nd.  Pine Bluff to Leyland.  Last spring there were probably 2000 bikes there.  Interesting Ride.   I'll be there weather permitting. 

This isn't a dress rehearsal for life - this is it!
Ducatiloo

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 03:43:58 AM »

I was planning on going but my working rear break still has not arrived  bang head

750 SS 01    800 S2R 05  Aprilia RST 1000 futura
WarrenJ

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 05:39:29 AM »

I hope I have my electrical difficulties sorted out too.  My regulator fried - running 19V to the battery, putting boiling acid down the side of the bike among other things.  All appears to be  working correctly now - I hope.

Bellagio
Leo Vince pipes give me a

Live Fast, Die Young, Leave a Beautiful Corpse

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 06:51:08 AM »

I think Mr. Van Sant and I are going, plus a few Buells, and perhaps an HD. Where are people meeting up if they're going?  I think the Milwukee riders are meeting at Miller Park.

May your head gasket develop premature failure, your carb get gummed up, and your side stand fall short.
77south

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 03:03:11 AM »

I'll be there.  Say hi to everyone. One of them will be me  Cheesy
WarrenJ

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 11:51:50 AM »

What a zoo!  I think there were half again more motorcycles there than last spring.  I have no idea how I did not get pulled over about three times today - cops everywhere!  Sorry I didn't get to meet up with any of you.  Hope everyone had a safe day.

Bellagio

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 03:14:22 AM »

It was pretty nuts.  Ended up putting 380 miles on yesterday and an addiational 160 from Saturday.  That equals one sore Monday.  Had a really good time this year, although our tradition of getting pulled over stayed true.  Last year it was my buddy on his XB12R smoking out all of Leland, this year it was because of a vertical license plate on a GSX-R.  Out of over 50 bikes in the pack they get the hispanic guy on a chromed out Gixxer.  Gotta love it.

Met another Monster rider on a red M900 with chopped Feracci carbon canisters, he should be joining us on here soon.

May your head gasket develop premature failure, your carb get gummed up, and your side stand fall short.
WarrenJ

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 03:52:05 AM »

I only sat two other monsters - both silver - one had the covers off the timing belts. 

WarrenJ

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 05:33:46 AM »

Bellagio

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 07:30:04 AM »

We got to Pine Bluff a bit late (11:30AM)  Our group from Milwaukee was myself (620 Dark with black clipons), That nice Guy Beck (Pearl White S4RS with seat cowl), a flat blacked out XB12R with a complete rearend chop, a red/chrome streched GSX-R (I know... I know, we just wanted more bikes to come with) and a Black HD Dyna.  We were parked in the lot next to Red Mouse along the wooden fence.  Would have been nice to finally meet you.  I'll post pics that I've found of us/our bikes online.

Bellagio

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2010, 07:40:46 AM »

Us having a few PBRs by the Datsun in Leland

Gary's XB and Becks S4RS

Gary's XB again

Beck's S4RS

I wonder why I couldn't find any pictures of my bike?  Maybe because it's lame.

WarrenJ

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2010, 10:47:34 AM »

When I came in, there were probably only 50 bikes there total.  That sure changed in a hurry.  I left Pine Bluff about 11:00, took a bunch of nice backroads over to Spring Green, ran C up to Leyland, hung out there about an hour and headed back North.  We'll have to try and reschedule a Sals Run.

Bellagio

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2010, 07:38:18 AM »

At this point in time I couldn't feel my legs...

WarrenJ

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2010, 02:48:26 PM »

The Fall Slimy Crud Run is this Sunday, October 3rd.  I'm toying with the idea, depending on the weather.

sws

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2010, 11:41:47 AM »

WarrenJ, I'll be there.  I'm shooting for Pine Bluff at 11am (hopefully earlier?) Sunday.  I'll be on my S4RS with a few Beamers, an H1 if he gets the thing running, and maybe an M600, who knows. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: