Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 08:22:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Race talk - WARNING!! SPOILERS!!!  (Read 198352 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2011, 11:30:19 PM »

Hell of a battle, glad to see Pedrosa get the win...not that I'm a fan of his, but better him than Jorge...

Funny. My thoughts exactly. And  as much as I like Dovi I thought it rather unfortunate that he squeaked Rossi for Fourth Place.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #121 on: May 02, 2011, 02:14:46 AM »

And  as much as I like Dovi I thought it rather unfortunate that he squeaked Rossi for Fourth Place.

Kind of ironic really, as one of the commentators had just stated that JB mentioned (the night before) that the next thing they're after is a touch more power on the top end.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #122 on: May 02, 2011, 10:09:01 PM »

Ducati is supposed to be introducing a bunch of mods as of today, I believe, so we'll see what's in store for the good Doctor and the Kid.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #123 on: May 03, 2011, 08:44:10 AM »

Good read.

http://motomatters.com/analysis/2011/05/03/2011_estoril_post_race_motogp_test_round.html

Spidey already posted this over in Racing & Trackdays but what the heck.   [moto]

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #124 on: May 08, 2011, 05:37:31 PM »

Great finish for the second race...after the officials jobbed everyone's not so favorite rider out of the win...

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #125 on: May 09, 2011, 08:21:52 AM »

I wish MotoGP would be that much fun to watch. Maybe next year..........

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #126 on: May 09, 2011, 05:54:07 PM »

HOLY SMOKES race 2 was a cracker there at the end!!

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2011, 11:45:14 PM »

Ole, El Matador!...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 08:42:56 AM by 'fighter pilot » Logged

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #128 on: June 12, 2011, 07:51:31 AM »

At Le Mans...two Audi R18s destroyed in separate horrific crashes, no significant injuries to drivers Alan Mcnish and Mike Rockefeller or to any spectators... 

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #129 on: June 12, 2011, 08:06:12 AM »

Apart from the crashes that is also some of the most exciting motorcar racing I've seen this year. Hell, maybe the most exciting any kine racing.

How's the weather on that side?

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #130 on: June 12, 2011, 08:35:07 AM »

How's the weather on that side?

Partly to mostly cloudy, no rain but the roads are wet...hopefully it dries up some in the next couple of hours...doppler & radar loops don't look that encouraging though...
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 08:38:08 AM by 'fighter pilot » Logged

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #131 on: June 12, 2011, 10:58:12 AM »

Good on Edwards!! Speaks volumes.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #132 on: June 12, 2011, 11:11:25 AM »

The opening laps of WSBK Race 1 are not for the feint hearted.   Dolph

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #133 on: June 12, 2011, 05:20:10 PM »

Good on Edwards!! Speaks volumes.

About Pedrosa.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #134 on: June 12, 2011, 06:36:04 PM »

About Pedrosa.

Zactly. 

sissy boy

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: