Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 02:25:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Race talk - WARNING!! SPOILERS!!!  (Read 198287 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2010, 07:18:23 PM »

I think it was the best MotoGP race of the year so far!

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2010, 07:26:39 PM »

I think it was the best MotoGP race of the year so far!

Yup...but I want to know what happened to Mr. Hayden, from 5th to 7th in a blink of an eye... Sad

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2010, 06:36:17 AM »

Lots of stuff happened in a blink of an eye in those races (Part 1, before big crash and Part 2, after big crash) but Nicky didn't lose 5th place that fast.  Huge kudos to Hayden though to get there from 15th on the start!! Why don't they show that?

I'd have to watch again but at the restart I think it was Lorenzo, Pedrosa, Dovisioso, Stoner, Hayden and then Rossi? ? ?

Then Rossi went through Hayden, Stoner went through Dovi while Pedrosa, the punk, went around Jorge. Rossi got by Dovi which then put Dovi in 5th. Yes?/No? That put Hayden into the fight with Simoncelli and Barbera(?) and what a fight that was!

I thought the end was great. Stoner put a Rossi move on Rossi.  laughingdp applause laughingdp
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 06:50:38 AM by mac900 » Logged

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2010, 09:19:55 AM »

. Stoner put a Rossi move on Rossi.  laughingdp applause laughingdp

I was thinking the same thing when I saw it, took Rossi by surprise I think...

DRKWNG
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2010, 10:42:01 AM »

I thought the end was great. Stoner put a Rossi move on Rossi.  laughingdp applause laughingdp

Hell yes he did.  I was sitting here thinking to myself that Stoner must have been mighty rattled when Rossi came around him that first time, and actually expected Stoner to crack.  But at the end of the day, Stoner got into Rossi's head and came out on top.  Bravo for that, even though he's still a little douche-bag... 
DRKWNG
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2010, 04:44:28 PM »

Valentino Rossi to test Ducati GP10 at Valencia: gentlemen's agreement with Yamaha

http://www.twowheelsblog.com/post/4830/valentino-rossi-to-test-ducati-gp10-at-valencia-gentlemens-agreement-with-yamaha

Why on earth would he do this unless he was switchin to Ducati?

[moto]
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2010, 09:08:05 PM »

Valencia is the last race of the year.  In a way, who cares?  If Rossi is going to Ducati he'll have a few more rides than that you can bet.  Hey, after Valencia they give the bikes to the motorcycle press to ride. Big Damn Deal.

DRKWNG
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2010, 12:33:49 AM »

KILLJOY!!  KILLJOY!!!

Grin

Was posting it more as one additional sign of what may come to be.  
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2010, 06:39:51 AM »

KILLJOY!!  KILLJOY!!!

Grin

Was posting it more as one additional sign of what may come to be.  

Grin

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2010, 07:21:22 AM »

My daughter, her fiance, and his sister are at Laguna Seca for the MotoGP...she called me this morning to tell me she got Vale's & Nicky's autographs on a Ducati hat...she and the sister, both in their 40s, are running around like a couple of teen moto groupies getting all the rider autographs and having their pictures taken with the riders...they even got a pic with Hayden's mother and father... Grin

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2010, 08:15:05 AM »

There you go. Rossi's signature on a Ducati hat. That alone should tell you all need to know.  laughingdp waytogo

DRKWNG
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2010, 06:35:19 AM »

Interesting chit chat in the Silly Season thread about Rossi going to Ducati.  Apparently Ducati's CEO confirmed the deal in an interview with Cycle World, just to have Ducati's PR guys come out and deny it a few hours later... 
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2010, 09:26:30 PM »

Just watched the last Moto2 race...a real good one until about 3 laps from the end when Tony Elias pulled a big gap and held it to the finish...

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2010, 06:22:59 AM »

Indy GP front row:

Spies
Lorenzo
Hayden

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2010, 10:05:52 AM »

Didn't quite end up like that though did it?  Moto2 is on later.......

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: