Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 17, 2024, 02:20:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 201   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 315070 times)
venomousr1993

Snapping Like a Squirrel

« Reply #2625 on: December 15, 2012, 08:18:06 AM »

Not so much today, but this week got a bunch of stuff in and put together.  Got all my presents sent off via USPS and FED EX.  Shipping costs of stuff I couldn't have wrapped and sent from the retailer really adds up.

Ohlins Triple adjustable rear for the Kawi installed

Ohlins 20mm 07zx6r front forks built by Kenny at MRP... installed
front fender off an 07 and Nissin calipers rebuilt/new pads

new chain on the zx6r and smaller rear sprocket..finally got a chain breaker and installer so if anyone else needs a new drive chain I can help.  Beats paying the dealer labor.

new front sprocket and CAT5 rear Vortex rear and chain on the 600RR

my buddies dog helping us with the lights

« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 04:26:25 PM by venomousr1993 » Logged

tocino

96 900 SS/CR, 75 Guzzi 850-T, 74 MkIIa Commando

« Reply #2626 on: December 15, 2012, 01:27:17 PM »

Opened up a letter I'd missed a moth ago:

OMG! I never thought it would happen to me! I'd like to thank the Academy, my family, ...

This is what happens when you win 2 races because nobody shows up! Now I gotta race against the really fast guys. Rats! Smiley

"Purchase this fine motorbike and you will find yourself swimming in a ocean of pre-feminist, lose-moraled women in see-through clothing without any buttons." - PipeBurn
venomousr1993

Snapping Like a Squirrel

« Reply #2627 on: December 15, 2012, 03:56:55 PM »

OMG! I never thought it would happen to me! I'd like to thank the Academy, my family, ...

This is what happens when you win 2 races because nobody shows up! Now I gotta race against the really fast guys. Rats! Smiley

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........That is awesome and sucks at the same time.  Congratulations!!  White Plate time!!  They going to make you change numbers?  My buddy had to in B superstock/superbike
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 04:20:30 PM by venomousr1993 » Logged

DRKWNG

« Reply #2628 on: December 15, 2012, 04:18:31 PM »

I went gun shopping today.

Congrats/condolences.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
jrswanson1

« Reply #2629 on: December 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM »

I got the tires changed yesterday on the CL360.  The mechanic recommended that I get the chain done, too, so I had that done.  When I got her home, I noticed the chain was rubbing the centerstand  Angry  I called them up, they said bring her back on Monday.  We'll see what happens.
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #2630 on: December 16, 2012, 06:03:43 AM »

I went gun shopping today.

what did ya get?

and congrats Steve!...though you know it was bound to happen with your previous experience with AOD from back in the day...

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
DRKWNG

« Reply #2631 on: December 16, 2012, 07:22:32 AM »

what did ya get?

Just a bunch of magazines so far.  Looking at picking up another rifle as well.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
venomousr1993

Snapping Like a Squirrel

« Reply #2632 on: December 16, 2012, 07:41:20 AM »

Did you go to the gun show without me?

DRKWNG

« Reply #2633 on: December 16, 2012, 08:15:15 AM »

Did you go to the gun show without me?

No honey, I didn't.

MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #2634 on: December 17, 2012, 08:43:44 AM »

Get them now while you can because our administration is going to push hard to stop this. A talking head on the radio the other day says they can't talk about "gun control" because that is too hot of a button. The new buzz phrase will be "gun safety". They will equate safety with control doncha know.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
jrswanson1

« Reply #2635 on: December 18, 2012, 06:49:02 AM »

I got the tires changed yesterday on the CL360.  The mechanic recommended that I get the chain done, too, so I had that done.  When I got her home, I noticed the chain was rubbing the centerstand  Angry  I called them up, they said bring her back on Monday.  We'll see what happens.

Not sure what happened to the stopper that was supposed to be on the centerstand.  MFI did right by me, they put a temporary fix in while a new one is on order ($0.99).  Good folks, too bad they don't do Ducatis.
xsephirot

« Reply #2636 on: December 19, 2012, 07:14:38 AM »

Gander mountain ran out of pmags and ammo. It's absolute hysteria out there right now. Doesn't matter what brand now; if you can get your hands on it BUY IT.

I hate how when some idiot commits a crime it's the law abiding population that gets punished. Absolutely disgusting how politicians would do anything to bendover to make their image look good. Nothing but trying to get reelected.
DRKWNG

« Reply #2637 on: December 19, 2012, 02:20:03 PM »

Ok guys, careful on the commentary.

jrswanson1

« Reply #2638 on: December 27, 2012, 02:04:07 AM »

The Magna is now road worthy!  Clutch, brakes, engine, lights, most of the gauges, work.  I still need to figure out where the overflow hose goes on the radiator.  The new Nissin brake and clutch master cylinders work very well and are easier to work on versus the stock Honda parts.  Time to move the Magna from the shed to the driveway, and move the Scrambler from the driveway to the shed.
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #2639 on: December 27, 2012, 06:36:10 AM »

There's no compensator/overflow bottle? If you're feeling crafty you could make one. An aluminum drinking bottle and some fittings would do well.

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 201   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: